Thread: Nokia E52 headphone doesn't work

Nokia E52 headphone doesn't work

I have the Nokia E52. All phone functions are working well, but the only problem with this is regarding the headphones. Unfortunately, the headphones do not work and I cannot hear the voices on the radio, mp3 and video. The key used to play or pause the song that is not working. Besides that if I can check with additional handsets compatible XPress then I can hear the music completely and I can control play and pause on the headphones. Report to be that what is the problem and how I can resolve this issue?

Re: Nokia E52 headphone doesn't work

When you put headphones then you should check that the headphones icon should be there in the top right corner or not? And when you connect to your phone then it must either illustrate that right away immediately or open a selection menu that asks you if you attach a headset, headphones, line out, TV out the opposite stand. Make sure you make the right choice there. I hope this solves the problem for you.

I'm also with the Nokia E52 and have a solution for this problem. If the phone ask how you want to attach when you put headphones into the jack then it will indicates that you have not pressed this very perfectly. I just simulate the difficulty. So in this first you have to click on the interior part of headphones, and then choose the message "Accessory selection." But if you click on it in anticipation of receiving the sound of a click on the phone it does not ask for this consultation and a sign of headphones is on view at the top right corner.

You can attempt for the factory reset of the phone. You go for this as a last option if you do not get any help from other solutions. So in this you just go to settings and open the option that says factory settings. Select and provide the security code as 12345 if asked to. This is all you need to do and other things that are done automatically. After doing that connect the headset to the phone and see if we can solve the problem. But make sure that this is his last option to solve the problem.

I have also Nokia E52. And in this I have tried many other headphones with mic. And I have find out that they do not work in my case. And the regular headphone without mic will work but I want mic to answer the another calls while I am on the bike. And over here I do not want to make use of the blutooth because it is making use of the too much battery. So regarding this if you have any suggestion which can fix my issue so please help me here.