Thread: Quickcam Chat showing No video on the receiving end

Quickcam Chat showing No video on the receiving end

Hey guys I am making use of this Quickcam Chat so as to chat with many of my relatives and friends that lives abroad, but the problem that I am facing is that the people that are there at the receiving end are unable to see me through the webcam that is no video comes on their system. Although I am able to see the other people faces through my system, but they don’t get to see me, so can someone help me to know where the exact problem is where it is my webcam or is it that their webcam is at fault, please reply.

Re: Quickcam Chat showing No video on the receiving end

Dude first of all you make sure whether were the glitch lies, you should try to connect with more and more people living at difference places and then see if you are able to connect all of them easily and will be able to see their faces as well they seeing your faces easily at their end as well. So you will have to make use of the different ways through which you will be able to get to know where the exact problem lies.

Check out the video settings onto your system first whether they are perfect or not that is you will have to be sure that you have got all the video settings and the graphics driver of the system of yours well functioned properly as it can be only through that you are facing the issue, also make sure that you if you have got the settings perfect over onto your system than make the opposite party of your to even have a check of your settings as well. I hope that you get the video perfectly on the webcam.

You must even try to reinstall the software program that you have got with the webcam onto the system of yours and see whether you can get the webcam to show of all the videos and the pictures at both the end. I think that there is a possibility that some of the files in the system might have gone missing and that is why if you reinstall the program that you have got can help you in rectifying the problem.

Update the video driver if you don’t get to solve the problem with that as well, what I think that if you are unable to see the video than the video driver might not be functioning properly and that is the reason why you don’t get to see the other party videos or the other party is not getting to see your face as well, so you must try this out as well and than see if you are able to get the webcam to work perfectly there after.