Thread: Where is Picture storage of Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 webcam on Windows 7

Where is Picture storage of Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 webcam on Windows 7

Webcam Pro 9000, Windows 7, M / V N-u0009. Where are my photos stored? Frequently asked questions concern only Quickcam. I can find no Quickcam on my computer. They say the images are in My Pictures. Shows the locations of files that I have. The only software on my computer would be is high definition Logitech Vid. I can make and receive Skype calls and take pictures without any problem, but the only pictures that can be found in the gallery of Skype will not let me do anything with them except delete them. I've never been able to enter HD Vid, including trying to do just a minute. I'm totally confused.

Re: Where is Picture storage of Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 webcam on Windows 7

I tried to search about it sometime and finally have found it that where webcam pictures gets saved. Take a look in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Logitech \ LWS \ Webcam Sof. The file version is 13.0.1774.0. Perhaps the fact that I was never really able to access HD Vid Logitech may indicate that they have received no notification about updates. I do not know why I have not been able to log on. I tried all combinations of ID and password you can imagine. My recollection is that I have messages for at least part of the time saying that my email address is not valid, but it is valid - I use it almost every day.

I realized for the first time I have two icons on the desktop from Logitech: Logitech Vid HD and Logitech webcam. I never noticed before the second. I just brought that and you can see I have no pictures of her at all. I guess the pictures captured from the Skype is stored somewhere about which I don't have any idea. And the Logitech Webcam software does not let us access them. If you could, then your problem gets solved immediately. It seems crazy that two systems using the same hardware, apparently, can not talk to each other when it comes to images.

Hello, I have got the ways to locate the saved snapshots by skype. The primary thing you have to do is go to Folder Options and modify the settings to spot hidden files and folders .. I hope you all know. Now you have to go to
    • “C: \ Documents and Settings \ User \ Application Data \ Skype Pictures”
    and suppose you want to use any other Foldes then choose about the same from here.

Here I have provided the way by which you can get to the folder where your webcam shots has been saved. First of all you have to change the settings for the folders in order to show all hidden files as well, You can go to the an official website of windows to know about the folder settings. Now if you are running Windows 7 then go to C: driver > Documents and setting> Chose the account you are using (Ex: Admin, User.. Or your account name on XP) > Application Data > Skype > Pictures. And suppose if you are using Windows Vista then this is the Directory address " C:\Users\Akila\AppData\Roaming\Skype\Pictures ". Hope this will help you!

Now, the intuitive, the position of the images is in this folder that were hidden earlier:

C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Skype \ Pictures, obviously your UserName replaces with your real username. Very easy if you know the right steps forward. Now I'm sure you do not want to have to remember that the ridiculous location whenever you want to see, although the images. My idea would be to generate a shortcut to it. You can do this by first navigating to the desired location IE: Pictures folder or wherever you want and then right-click an empty space> New> Shortcut For local use: C: \ Users \ Username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Skype \ Pictures Next> Name> I> finish having this setting seems much more logical to me and apparently not yet for Skype.