Thread: T-Mobile Samsung Sidekick 4G Android phone specification and release date

T-Mobile Samsung Sidekick 4G Android phone specification and release date

I just got the news from a particular website that Samsung and t-mobile have decided to launch their 4G phone named sidekick in the market. I have no information that when it would be available but I would be glad if you could help me know more information about this particular Smartphone. As everybody knows its previous version was a big hit in the market and hence getting the 4g version would also prove to be a big demand in the market as well. Anyways coming back to the main topic I would like to know more about its specification and also the exact release date. So if you have information on that then do let me know about it.

Re: T-Mobile Samsung Sidekick 4G Android phone specification and release date

As we know that the previous version of the phone scored well in terms of the looks. This time it also does the same thing. It has 5 rows of qwerty keyboard, the ui will be built around the android operating system and hence you will be expecting some good applications in the phone. this phone will be running in the android 2.2 operating system and it will be hosting several applications like Gmail, Google Maps and access to the Android Market. the screen will be around 3.5” display. So if you are thinking of browsing the internet with this phone then you may expect a top speed of 21mbps. So this is what the new phone will bring for you. So I hope you have got the necessary information on the phone.

I would like to give some information on the changes that are being introduced in the phone. one of the few changes that are being made in the phone is that the danger based server system is being replaced by the Sidekick Group Text and Cloud Text. With the help of the group text you would be able to reply to a group text conversation with a single click. Running through applications like facebook and twitter is quite simple here. You would be able to change the status via. The notification itself. so these are the some of the changes that are being introduced in the phone.

Talking about the release date of the phone. it is said that it will be getting released In the coming spring. As of now no official release date has been declared and hence talking about the release date would be unfair here. Samsung and t-mobile have both agreed to release their 4g segment phone in the market on this spring. So let’s hope that they do that as early as possible. I had a small look at the design of the phone. The phone would be available in two colors one is the matte black and the other one is the pearl magenta. As you know Samsung phones always concentrates on the looks and this time also it does not disappoints. The sliding screen with the five rows qwerty keyboard does adds some distinctive styling here.

There are couple of well added features in the phone that the users will definitely like here. One is that the phone will be running in the 1 GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird processor that will ensure that the speed of the phone will always be at the peak. It also has got the DriveSmart feature in the phone. what this feature will do is that it will send a customizable note to all the callers. So that they get to know that the particular recipient is busy and hence cannot attend the call. One more thing that I would like to add here is that the Sidekick’s Media Room will allow you to get an access to all the media files from the you tube as well as the other entertainment websites. You will also be getting the option to rent or purchase a particular movie. So that’s something great introduced in this particular phone.

Hey thanks for all the information that you have given on this phone. I heard about the phone and I was expecting that it will take some time to get released in the market. I did read all your posts and everything was quite informative. So thanks a lot for that I would really like to appreciate your efforts for helping me in this topic and giving out some valuable information on the T-Mobile Samsung Sidekick 4G phone.