Thread: Is it possible to place SIM card in MSI X340

Is it possible to place SIM card in MSI X340

Hello friends I have come to know that there is a slot at the back of the MSI X340 notebook for a Sim Card as I did came to know when I had removed the battery from the laptop just to clean the slot. Before this I didn’t knew that there is any kind of a slot as such for the sim card in this laptop. Although the slot looks like as if it is like a Sim Card, but then also I would want to clear my doubt first whether we can really place the card in the slot or not and if possible than I would want to know that which of the sim card should be placed.

Re: Is it possible to place SIM card in MSI X340

Hey I have also noticed a sim card in at the back of the MSI notebook but I haven’t found out that which of the sim card to actually use with it, what I feel is that if it is also like a memory card slot where in we are able to place the memory cared and transfer the data too and from the notebook. I don’t seem so that there would be any possibility of getting a sim card in the laptop since it is useless since all the facilities are already enabled inside the laptop and that there is of no use at all to get one.

Hey I have come to know that we can use the sim card of our mobile phone inside the MSI X340 laptop and that with any of the sim card you place, if that sim card is gprs enable than you will be able to make use of the gprs to connect to internet using that sim card of yours. Usually the surfing is free for most of the mobile operators and they will onl charge at the time of the download so if you want you can make use of it in your MSI X340 notebook.

Yes dear it is possible that you are able to put the sim card inside your MSI X340 notebook as with most of the other companies who have also started to integrate the sim card slot inside their laptops for including more and more aspects of feature. You can easily place the sim card inside the back slot where the battery is placed and can even make use of that sim card so as to manage the contacts and synchronize them on your laptop, also there are even possibilities that you can directly make a call from there as well.

The main novelty of this laptop is that it incorporates a SIM card from Vodafone, so it is not necessary to connect any peripheral to work with wireless telecommunications networks. In addition, both involved in the development of this product agree that battery consumption is also lower and higher speed broadband technology to be integrated or embedded in the computer itself. I think that this is certainly the future technology where in we are able to get to use the sim card in each and every laptop that arrives in the market.

What I have especially come to know that we cannot insert our mobile sim card that we have been using inside our mobile phone. But the thing is that the slot at the back of the laptop is surely designed for a sim card but not that one which we make use in our mobile. That slot is made for a sim card that we have to especially get from a ISP that will work as a internet card through which we will be able to get the laptop to connect to the internet where ever we go.

Hey guys this slot is especially designed for the 3G connection that is out in the market and most of the new brands of the laptop or the latest one developed have got the 3G network enable in them. The slot that you are able to see at the back is nothing but for this 3G connection card which will go inside inorder to make use of the new network which is certainly very fast and gives good service as well. So you will have to get the card from the operator that is 3G enable.