Thread: Need help my netbook stopped working

Need help my netbook stopped working

I was using my computer as usual, when suddenly, randomly closed. Now every time you restart, the screen flickers for a moment, then it just goes black. The fan works but the keyboard does not, not what you might suggest that the team has not achieved its Power-On Self Test (POST). Wi-Fi indicator is not lit, as is typically caused when the computer turns on. I cannot do anything about it! I tried connecting to an outside monitor, but at rest not working, which means that this is not a trouble with the monitor. I am using Toshiba NB100. Please help.

Re: Need help my netbook stopped working

Hi, is it still under warranty, if yes then you needed to go your service provider and then tell him about your problem. And if you have warren card then they solve your problem and you get solution without running somewhere here and there. if you angle the display and shine a flashlight on it do you observe even a faint picture, was the extra stick of ram a competition, is it a superior known working stick. I hope this will help you.

I don’t know I am right or wrong but it is my guess if uses ram of desktop then it causes a problem for you.RAM for a laptop is dissimilar than RAM from a desktop. If you tried using a stick of desktop RAM it would not work. And is it only one slot that is not working test and observe. May be the problem of slot, It can be able to causes this kind of problem. I hope this information will help you if you get any another solution then post it on the same forum it will help to other.

The warranty is end. There is no faint picture. If you wish for to observe exactly what I am experiencing among my laptop, take away the entire RAM from your workstation and start it up. That is what is happening to my workstation. Now I am try all instruction as you all suggested to me my problem is still same. Now I getting tired with this problem if you have any straight solution then please tell I am ready to do anything for it.

After reading your problem I concerned to my friends. He had the same issue and after talking to him I would like to tell you that he tried many thing to solve this problem but he didn’t get any solution when he went to repairer and a man present there he changed the motherboard of his computer then he his problem solved now his pc working great so I think you have to do the same thing with your laptop.