Thread: Unable to get name while get message on Nokia N95

Unable to get name while get message on Nokia N95

There are about 350 contacts on my Nokia N95. My problem is that at whatever time I have a message from any of the contacts already saved in my phone, I cannot get the name of that contact. Just show me the number. Each time, my phone identifies it as a new number, but it is saved on my phone. Is there anyone else who is having the similar problem with this phone? If you have any idea about this, then please tell me that. I will be grateful for all helpful answers.

Re: Unable to get name while get message on Nokia N95

I am also going through the same issue so in that I have got one solution from myself. And it is my personal experience regarding the same and I am sure that it will help you. In this first you show only sim card no or memory no in you cell. And after doing this you just switch off your cell and restart it again and then try to check this because after doing this my issue gets resolved.

Before, I also had the similar trouble along with my phone and I could not solve the trouble. I tried many things, but it was all wasted time. An in last I moved all contacts from my phone memory to SIM memory and after some time again moved back to the phone memory now shows me the message with the sender's name. I cannot guess the logic behind this, but it solves the problem for me. It must also deal with this and hopefully this will do the same for you.

It may be for the reason that there is some problem with the configuration of contacts. So you should find any such settings and alter it accordingly. If you are unable to get then in this you are able to restore the factory settings and this will cause all settings to their default values. So just to do this, go to the configuration of your phone and choose Restore factory settings. And while doing this if it ask for the password then enter 12345 and press OK. This will begin to restore the configuration. So this, but should be your last option if you do not help.

If your mobile have corrupted firmware or firmware problem then this can happen. So you need to first verify that version firmware you are using. If you are using outdated firmware then you should upgrade to the latest firmware. Installation to your mobile. This will improve the performance of your phone as well and can also solve the problem for you. Good luck!