Thread: Nokia 5800 does not respond when I refresh music library

Nokia 5800 does not respond when I refresh music library

Around some 2 days ago I have taken some of the music file from one of my friend. And after getting that I just moved this music file in to the memory card. And there I have kept all my other music file also and in this I have added and deleted some of the file by syncing it through my computer with the help of USB. But after that at the present when I attempt to update the music library in the Music Player refreshing forever, but no new song is added and none of the songs are erased. And with the help of file manager I am able to play the songs. Please tell me what the problem is and how to solve it.

re: Nokia 5800 does not respond when I refresh music library

Try removing the memory card and battery from the mobile and keep that eliminated a few minutes and then you insert it back into your phone. Now start the phone again and now refresh the music player playlists. I do not know what is the idea behind this, but I did the same when I was getting the same problem. After doing that it solves the problem for me and you should try it. I hope this will do the same for you too.

You might try something, simply turn off the phone and wait a few seconds. After that, turn the phone back. Now go to the multimedia option and select music player. It will automatically start updating music library. It will take a little time depending on the number of songs on your phone. That is complete and later than you will be able to get all the music files in the list of songs.

There may be a number of error in the memory card you are making use of. If you have any unwanted programs so they will be also able to create issues like this. So remove the memory card and connect your phone to your computer with the help of card reader. Now, without opening the card, format it. Give it a full format and then again send the songs to the card. After you insert the card into the phone so after that you just try to reload the library. And just confirm that if this time it displays all the song or not? If errors are due to memory card, then be able to resolve it this way.

The firmware on the phone while operating it can be damaged and it is probable that some of the music player files are not on it so it shows this trouble. In order to check the firmware version you are having at the present. Check the Internet, either the most recent version is obtainable or not. If this is obtainable then upgrade to version and this resolves the trouble along with the music player. Also increase the performance of the phone, I mean processing speed.