Thread: Hulu Plus coming for Android phones

Hulu Plus coming for Android phones

I am using a Samsung Galaxy phone which runs an Android operating system and I have heard something interesting to use on my phone. I know the HULU very well as I have used to stream the videos from my computer system. Now I have heard that the HULU PLUS is going to be launched in an android market which would be great to know for all the android users, including me! I want to know more about it, First of all is that true?

Re: Hulu Plus coming for Android phones

We have been waiting for one of the popular couple on-demand video streaming websites to advertise their products for Android, and thanks to Samsung spill the beans at its press conference at CES, we can confirm finally that it then make our way conducted sometime soon. No further details were given on the application, but I'm sure many of you are happy just to know, of course it is. Then again, we are not the same thing about Netflix - we are still waiting for them to give their plans known after months of looking after them Android developers.

Well, here's a little welcome message from Samsung press conference , although there was little to do with the Samsung - plus the Android platform has finally been confirmed for Hulu. There have been some friction Hulu and Google as of late between, but it seems the preferred partner Samsung helps work those differences out, as CEO Jason Kilar Hulu demoed the code-complete app is running on this Galaxy S-smartphone.

As the first light of Flash on Android - Google smartphone users largely were not capable to access their favorite Hulu. At CES 2011, we well-read that information Hulu would Android, but not when or where. Today, we are one step closer to the answer. TechArena’s reader eagle eyes got the picture on the website of the company, which stand for a very odd combination: a picture of a S Samsung Nexus which runs an Android 2.3 and a suggestion that Hulu also shortly be available in a division of devices running Android 2.2. We cannot say that the devices yet, but we have heard this song before, and I suspect Hulu will only work on phones that have DRM baked in its hardware. Now about how Google TV?