Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: Cannot activate screen after upgrading to Android 2.1

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: Cannot activate screen after upgrading to Android 2.1

I have a cell phone here and that is from the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Well actually the cell phone was working well, but I've seen some of the problems with this phone. So I really want to know if there is any solution which can get rid of all the mistakes I'm doing here. I saw an error in the cell phone. I noticed that in order to activate the screen you are prompted to press a key lock and higher is what is necessary, but I saw that the screen is activated by pressing any key. Well, what can be the reason for this? Also please let me know how I can get out of the question. If you also find some errors, please make sure that we all share the same for me here. We hope that solutions will come up really soon.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: Cannot activate screen after upgrading to Android 2.1

I have the updates for the Sony Ericsson X10 mini and let me say that all things in it are just so good. If all you are having problems with this then let me tell you that you have to go with the updates again and see if they do not appear in any of the files and therefore you will find the problem. Let me tell you it will be just fantastic if you can have updates downloaded again and then install it.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10: Cannot activate screen after upgrading to Android 2.1

I am even of the same opinion and therefore I want you to go with the installation of updates and here are the things that everyone can go. Go to site and then get Sony Ericsson Update Service downloaded and installed. After this you will have to double click the installation file and then you can have this installed for you. Now connect your Sony Ericsson mobile phone in the system and run the Update Service and see if you can make the Android 2.1 installed for you. We hope you have solved this for you.

Please, while the installation of the things that make sure you have fully charged mobile phone, so you do not have any problem with installing the updates on your cell phone. After this you have visit to Sony Ericsson website and observe the steps above and see if you can make that have been installed properly. Also to do the installation if you observe that you are taking over 15 minutes and will be better if you can install it another time and perceive if it ends in the time stamp of 15 minutes.

Here is another method that can help with the installation of Android 2.1. Well, it's really unfortunate that you have problems with upgrades of 2.1. I think it will be great if you get bored with the above method and if that fails. You can go to Sony Ericsson website and can be downloading for PC Companion. Install this application by double clicking it. With the USB cable needed to attach the cell phone to the computer. Now run the companion PC and search for updates for you.

In order to get the bugs. The easiest way I think you can take here is the RESET. Do a hard reset on your cell phone and his car then the issues are going to find the cell phone. Go to the main screen and then click on the menu there. Next you must choose the configuration. After this you have to do a touch on privacy and data touch the factory reset option. Now you can select the restart option and as your last step you should choose Yes to Hard Reset can be completed here.