Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 reboots while making calls

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 reboots while making calls

I am having the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and I was very happy with the phone till I faced the problem with this. Actually, whenever I try to make any call to any number then it just reboots my phone. This happens to all the number and only while making the calls. I am not able to understand the problem with this. So I am leaving the thread over here. If you are having any suggestion on this then please let me know regarding that over here. Thank you so much.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 reboots while making calls

I think the question should be due to the updates you had done. Well, it will be very nice if you can uninstall the updates installed on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Well, I am of this opinion and if you want you can go with this. Please install things and see if we can solve the problem here. Also see if you can install the updates again and see if it really can help with problems.

I really think it will be just great if the updates can be installed as follows. Initially obtain the Update service and download this, go to the website of Sony Ericsson. You can have this downloaded onto your system and then you have to go to install it. You can have the service update installed by double clicking the installation file. After this connect your cell phone with the system via the USB cable and run the Update Service on your PC. Go through the instructions on the screen.

It seems that you have to have some of the installed application for you and therefore you may be receiving the error. So you better you can do to restore your cell phone. Here is one of how you can have this done. First, to press the power button for two seconds and the options you get there you need to choose the Shut Down option. Then press the left and right buttons placed below the screen. Now holding the left and right buttons to have to press and release the button. Finally, follow the instructions on the screen and see if the restart options can actually solve the problems they are having there.

You mentioned you were getting refurbished cell phone while holding the back button. So if that is indeed the case, then let me tell you it will be just nice if you can hold the Back button for a few seconds. I am of the opinion that should have pressed the button for more than the time required and therefore you will find the problem. Do this and see if the problem was solved yours with this step.

To get out of the question, then, here are the steps you can go with him. First we see who has the cell phone charged more than 50 percent. After you have to turn off the phone and then wait 30 seconds and then restart the phone. After that, it is necessary to set up the connection between cell phone and computer with the help of the data cable. However, if you wish, you can press the back button and after that will be needed to connect the USB cable. Hopefully this will really resolve the question of their own.