Thread: Cannot remove Android 1.6 from Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Cannot remove Android 1.6 from Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Friends, I am using the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and I can say that this is a very nice phone but there is only one problem that I am facing with the phone. Actually, recently, I have updated my phone to the Android 2.1 version and the update completed successfully without any problem. Now the problem is that when I am checking the version of It then it is showing me the version as Android 1.6. It is not being removed from my phone. This is very strange. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I solve this problem? I will appreciate each and every reply on this. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this question.

Re: Cannot remove Android 1.6 from Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

I think that you had followed the instructions but were not able to get the appropriate updates installed for you. Well, fine if you may have to reinstall updates again and see if what I said is true things there. Go to the Sony Ericsson website and see if you can install the updates on his case. Well besides this, please see the updates that are available so you can have them installed. Maybe so you may not have the 2.1 update of their country. It can also be like the operator can not miss it there. Please let me know the country where they are present at this time? Please let me know about it in the next post.

Please go through the solution below and find the Android 2.1 installed for your mobile. Well, I am of the belief that this update is obtainable and is accessible within almost every countries. Therefore here is what have to be followed. You will have to visit the to Sony Ericsson website and after that obtain the update service by clicking on download link. In installation file, double click installation and proceed as soon as download is finished. Go through the instructions from screen. Subsequent to installation, you are needed to connect wireless phone system by means of the USB cable. RUN Update Service which is there on computer. Again follow the onscreen instruction and then see if you can obtain everything in 15 minutes.

If you are using some other operating system and if these steps do not go on the road ahead, here are the steps you can go with him. You should visit the Sony Ericsson website and after that download Sony Ericsson PC companion. After that you will have to double click the installation file. Use the USB cable for making connection of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. After that, you have to start the PC Companion application. If there are some updates obtainable, PC Companion will pay attention of it. Follow the directions you observe on screen and after that let me know if that is true or not. We hope that the instructions I have given here really helps there.

It will be great if all you can have the cell phone of their own hard break. Then after that you have things working well for you. It can happen that you have to do this so that if any of the software might not allow you to have the updates. So here's the thing that you can go with. Since the beginning will have to press and hold the power button for two seconds. Then you must choose the Shut Down option. Below the screen will prompt you to press the left and right. While pressing the left and right buttons will be required to press and leave the power button. After that, follow the instructions you see on the screen. We hope that this really makes a difference.

I do not think someone should update for you as it might not be available in your country and therefore you may be receiving the item. Well, if all the above steps really do not go your way, then it will be very nice if you can wait for the updates to arrive in your country. I hope you do not have problems and more if you are then be resolved with the steps he had taken earlier. Please let me know about it.