Thread: Will iOS 4.3 solve iPad 2 MIC issue?

Will iOS 4.3 solve iPad 2 MIC issue?

I am using Blue Yeti for ipad or iPhone recording but I am failing to do the same. you know that Blue Yeti mic introduced by the Apple. I was waiting for the iPad 2 why because I was thinking that iOS update would clear the issue. anyone using the iOS 4.3 beta and resulting into pertaining to USB power? Let me know if you are having anything in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will iOS 4.3 solve iPad 2 MIC issue?

I have used iOS 4.3. well I have not found any difference in between the iOS 4.3 and iOS 4.2 which is installed on the iPad 1. Blue Yeti which is installed on the device of mine prompts me with too much power message. I think extra RAM in the iPad 2 will allow you to use the CCK to solve this particular issue. you will be able to use CCK once this issue is gets fixed by you.

I have successfully used Blue Yeti and iPod 4.2 by simply using the two different USB port 2.0 well this particular thing will lets you know that you need to use separate power supply when you are supposed use USB devices. Once you have done you will let you to use all the devices. Well I have also tried with various USB cable but none of helped me to fix the problem of mine . however there is little bit improvement in eyeball and snowflake will work.

Well I have seen that an iPad with the iOS 4.2 and CCK will work with RT USB Dual Pre Two-Channel Preamplifier/Computer Interface. I am having iMic and it is working fine. However Art unit would be great tool. If you are looking a better solution then you should go for DAW. It will give you real time monitoring of input effects. So you should go and workout on the above mentioned suggestions.

I think there is an issue with Apples iOS 4.2. there is changes in the iOS 4.2 in order to get maximum power by a device. Well 100MA is quite enough for Blue Yeti. However there is reduction to 20MA by iOS 4.2 for that particular issue you need to use powered USB hub. I still confused this particular will fixed in iOS 4.3 since there is no official announcement from the Apple. I recommend that you need not upgrade if you are wanted to be portable.

Well I have asked to the Apple support for that particular thing and he suggested me to go for 3.2.2. I have reinstalled the App on the device of mine. I have also connected with Blue Yeti on the device of mine. i have observed the number of people who are not having any issue when they are using iOS 4.1 but there is a lots of issue in iOS 4.2. Hoping that all the issue will be solved in the next release of iOS 4.3.

The problem which is discussed by the user in this thread is also faced by me. This particular problem is only faced by the users of iOS 4.2. I am hoping that this particular problem would be solved by the Apple in the upcoming release of iOS. Well I think we need to wait till Apple anouces for the rofficial realased of ucoming version of iOS. Till date we need to manage with previous version of iOS 4.2 and lower then of it.

Using the slot you would be able to set up four soldiers in the game. They can have weapons like Perk, Weapons in the game. However they can have different slots in the game. So you can begin with drone class and move towards Airstrike or Chopper class. You can only change the class of yours until and unless you have respawn or something like one army in the game so that you can swap and simply go ahead in the game.