Thread: iPad 2 Backlight Bleeding problems

iPad 2 Backlight Bleeding problems

I am getting to hear a lot of problems regarding the iPad 2. One of them is the backlight bleeding. This problem is quite common across many users and it is very surprising that iPad 2 which has released just a few days ago has started attracting negative reviews from its users. I was thinking to share this information with you all and hence I decided to post in here thinking that you all may be interested in this topic. So any comments that you would like to share here then it is most welcomed.

Re: iPad 2 Backlight Bleeding problems

Yes it is quite true and I would like to confirm this problem because one of my friends just got a iPad 2 and even had this same problem and now he is planning to return the defected piece back to the manufacturing unit. I have personally seen the image quality of the video and it does tends to bleed through the side screen of the iPad 2 and it is very much noticeable when you are watching any dark screen in the movie. This is what I had to share here and I am hoping that the apple people will not be repeating the same mistake in the near future.

Even i agree with the above user and it is said that the newly launched apple iPad 2 does gives this type of problem. Having gone through many pages and also the forums in the internet I have seen many of them uploading the exact result of the bleeding problem that can be clearly noticed in the screen of the iPad 2. I think apple people have not yet found any solution for it. Even I don’t know if there is anything that can be done manually by us so that we would be able to change the display of the iPad 2. If any of you all have any solution for this problem then do share it here it would benefit all the other iPad 2 users.

Well the only solution that comes in my mind here is that of changing the brightness level. The issue cannot be totally neglected by the users it can only be minimized by changing the brightness settings and probably increasing the brightness. Since this bleeding problem is very much noticeable in the dark scene and hence it is advisable to change the brightness. This is what I have to say here and I think that is the temporary solution that the users can try.

Thanks for the appropriate solution that you have shared here. It was really a great initiative taken by you and I am quite sure that this solution will being some relief for all the iPad 2 users. I must say that this problem is slowly becoming common among many of the users as the list of complainers are increasing day by day. Apple people must surely find out some permanent solution for it as soon as possible.