Thread: hard drive not working in my MSI K8T Neo-FSR laptop

hard drive not working in my MSI K8T Neo-FSR laptop

I finally got my 64-bit laptop running on K8T Neo-FSR, but the hard drive that had Windows XP Home on it and now all you get is what I can "The Dead L". All that appears is an L and 10 times to repeat for a while. Can someone help me because I do not want to format the drive on the cause of all my files? I might be getting a SATA hard disk, but I just want to get my IDE at the moment.

Re: hard drive not working in my MSI K8T Neo-FSR laptop

Check the cable on the hard drive, what kind of unity? if it is a Western Digital IDE, put it on ide 1 on the cable end and remove the jumper, if it is a maxtor set to master or CS and put in the cable end is not sure Segate, hittachi, ibm etc, but configuration should be used maxtor sytle. The cable first end plate, slave hub, the main purpose. I left the route all cable select. Just check if it works or not. I think it would help you.

But how to help me with my hard drive? I had this problem with my hard drive Linux and everything you did to fix it is reloaded linux. I do not want to reload Windows. Rxperiment Linux was and so it really does not matter how many times I reloaded. But I have my windows in disrepair about 3 times and out of them had to fully charge once and all the others were able to solve. I just got to get this unit running with what you have in it. I can do that or not?

I think they're just missing the idea. I said I had the problem with another hard drive and it was because I disconnect the cause is not going together is SO 2. Would be for me the main thing is to do at this time and would have to reinstall it and began to work until power is back. I hope I can just repair windows. I do not think that has to do with the power supply. my last case was a 400W and ran as well. It was a 2 GHz P4.

No, only ended yesterday. My last team was built for me. Everything worked very well on it. is an Albatron motherboard (do not know how to spell) with a 2 GHz Intel P4 and I found two hard drives in a supplier 400W amp that may have less than this. I think you just have to do a repair on windows. I do not yesterday because I have to work late and had no time. Like I said I had the same problem with the second hard drive that had Linux. Only happens when I unplug and plug again later. At that time I would refresh Linux and go until you unplug it again then I would have to go, but all over again. Well I should be able to do a repair (I hope) and should start to work.

And the manual says that anyone with 300 HP should get a better power supply. it did work at 2 GHz is the system I had the problem of second hard drive and set inches as I said I know p4 is no 64-bit, but it is a pc game and should run with p4 3.2 GHz to think or not a case of play. A friend in a comp-u-link PS RAIDMAX said were good and I trust him about it. I'll try a repair at some point later, when I get to connect and complete work on the case. I have $ 20 that says it is not the power supply.

Watts did not tell the whole story; in fact, some companies show watts peak power compared with useful information. W peak, and is a source of power can do for a very short period of time as a half-second or less. They use that number to deceive people into buying junk. MAX amplifiers and always tells the story. Unfortunately things have changed as Athlon and Pentium most out above require 5V bus and do not draw what the A64 to do from the 12V bus. What this means is that if something worked in a previous CPU cannot still work here. There is a sticky on energy supplies that you really should read. It explains all this in detail below, can begin to see what we see as such a broad topic. I stay out of the conversation, only now as I really see as adversaries and I am only trying to help.