Thread: iPad 2 Optimized Games: Real Racing 2 HD, Infinity Blade

iPad 2 Optimized Games: Real Racing 2 HD, Infinity Blade

I have a 64 GB 3G + Wi-Fi IPAD I am happy with this iPad, but for lack of Face Time and fear knowledgeable what the iPhone 3G and firmware updates did turn round in - slow and gradual turn down in value. Looks like it might reach $ 700 + on Craigslist. The question is, what should I do to sell and put the currency towards a new IPAD 2 or should I wait and then sell them (get less for it), but get the IPAD 3?

Re: iPad 2 Optimized Games: Real Racing 2 HD, Infinity Blade

Personally, I say buy it, if the selling point for you is good enough. I knew the moment IPAD broadcast last year to wait, as everything would iPad2 predictable Apple intentionally (as opposed to facing the camera, etc). But I'm a fan of "new", so I'm surprised I was able to wait in this regard. If you are thrifty like me and do not feel the need for two iPads, sell your first eBay to cover much of the cost IPAD 2. When 4s iPhone (or 5) comes, I'll sell my iPhone 4 400 to 500, and update. I do this with most of my little Apple products.

Some people really believe that being an idiot sounds ingenious. I updated my iPhone every two years since the original and I'm thinking I could use this approach with the IPAD well. For the third iteration that will probably be more willing to improve. You could get less money selling at a later date, however, if you're considering buying money cannot be that much of a problem (besides just wanting much, nothing wrong with that).

I think many people (sometimes me) forget that the current arrangements will continue to run current software the same way in two months, since it is handled today. Whether something newer / better is out usually does not affect this. Now, when new versions of IOS do not work out so well in the current device, or new application out to make good use of the capability of the current device cannot support - that's when it gets more attractive.

Same here, sometimes people are not aware of the cost of battery replacement through Apple once it is out of warranty. For me, "thinner" and "lighter" are good enough adjectives to justify the upgrade, not to speak of "chambers." My iPads sold briskly in recent weeks. Too bad the Apple event date is already announce, but selling now that not many people heard or are aware of it. Has IPAD1 cameras 2 and probably will later. In my humble opinion, people who are not closely pay attention to things in the news technology simply see a camera "should play a role" in comparison to the other without it.

What I meant is that theoretically iOS 4.2 was the last software update for the iPhone 3G. IPhone 3G comes with 3.0 and 3.0 to 4.2 that was about year three of implementation for the iPhone 3G version in terms of software updates as iOS 4.3 is incompatible with it and only four iPhone and iPhone IPAD 4.3.Eventually iOS 3G will become the "old" and no more software updates will come to it as a way to get consumers to buy a newer model or whatever presumption you can imagine. In my opinion IPAD 1 are likely to become not consistent IOS 6, but who knows?