Thread: Why the apple iPad 2 tablet is the best market

Why the apple iPad 2 tablet is the best market

I really want to know about this that, why the apple iPad 2 tablet is the best market? Is this because of its size, features, design or prices and so on? I don’t think so. What you all say about this? Because of all this reasons does an apple iPad 2 tablet get the best value in market? Anyone has any idea about this? If anyone here has any idea or any information about this quote than please just let me know. I am really waiting for your replies. Thanking you.

Re: Why the apple iPad 2 tablet is the best market

I think the iPad 2-awaited announcement left us no taste in the mouth, especially because there was something 'revolutionary', but this year consider buying this tablet is the best option. Perhaps at first sight not seen in such a way, but how much I know about this or how much I heard about this, that all reason are true which you describe in your post. Ya, there are some other reasons are also there, but this are the main or major reason of getting best market.

How much I know about this, it is only because of its design. The iPad has a weight of 1.33 pounds (602 grams) which is only surpassed by the Galaxy Tab II of 1.32 pounds (598 grams). On the other hand the Motorola Xoom weighs 725 grams, 625 grams Pad Optimus LG, HP Touchpad 725 grams, but is only surpassed by the playbook that weighs 208 grams, the difference is it has a 7 inch screen. However, the big difference is that Apple iPad thickness of 2 is only of 8.8 millimeters, thinner than any of the other tablets, including the playbook that is the smallest of all.

Yes, because of design people like it, but as per my observation or as I think it’s because of its software. Beyond the news brings us iOS iPad 4.3 in 2, again this product is outstanding for its software, which remains closed. Although many complain about this point, the truth is that the IOS is your differential advantage. Especially because it has more than 300 thousand applications where 60 000 are made to the IPAD, on the contrary and, in the words of Steve Jobs, 'be generous' Android has about 100. For Android tablets we can perform full multi-tasking IOs unlike Apple as well has an option for the development of widgets and a better notification system.

In this section, all partners are well, I remember when they announced the dual-core Playbook really surprised me, however, now is the least of the current generation. All feature a dual-core processor speed of 1GHz (except HP Touchpad with 1.2 GHz). The iPad features models ranging from 16GB to 64GB. However, it appears that less favorable points for the iPad 2 are both front and rear camera. While the competition offers a 2MP, this presents is VGA (0.3 MP). It is known that the rear camera will record in HD (720 HD), however, does not show the amount of MP. Here Optimus Pad LG offers recording and 3D images, the Samsung Galaxy Playbook Tab 2 and Full HD (1080p). Information on the amount of RAM and megapixel rear camera were not disclosed, I think this is due to outgrow the other tablets. You know, when you have something good, light it, when you have something bad, do not mention.

Happily for all, will have superior technology at the similar price as the original version of the iPad. It was always said that Apple products offer less than the others, but cost more. This time I think it's quite the opposite. The iPad 2 has a similar hardware (except for the camera and possibly the RAM) that the competition at a price that even comes to match the others and even be lower. For example, the iPad 2 with Wi-Fi and 3G 32GB is similar to Motorola Xoom (best tablet of CES 2011) and costs $ 70 less. The HTC Flyer is $ 730 according to Amazon; the LG G-slayer to $ 700, the playbook has a starting price of $ 499 like the iPad 2.

If we compare the iPad tablet 2 with the competition at the hardware level, we will not get surprises because they are similar. As points against is the camera, but my experience using a tablet I can say I have 1 or 2 more megapixels does not offer an experience that also is not a function that is widely used. On the other hand, apparently the iPad 2 will have 512 of RAM and if it becomes so, is the advantage of operating system, which runs even better than Android devices because it is made especially for this and should not be optimized. Finally, again, the 60 000 applications for iPad 2 against the hundreds of Android will offer an experience far greater, especially because they are filtered and selected qualitatively. At first glance, it seems that all cost the same price, however, Apple software and apps are sure to give much more than they are paying for the others.