Thread: Does iPad 2 Supports Garageband

Does iPad 2 Supports Garageband

I am having one question which is related to new iPad 2. Actually i have gone through one video of iPad 2 to where i have seen that iPad 2 is connected through ipad's dock connector. So what i wanted to know Does iPad 2 Supports Garageband or not. If you are having proper information regarding the same the do let me know about same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does iPad 2 Supports Garageband

The new iPad 2 is ready and prepared for sale in the U.S., the novelties introduced by Apple in the March 2 event was very interesting, the highlight was the software, the latest highlights for the iPad 2, including GarageBand, iMovie and FaceTime. In presenting several applications Apple was observed in action, Apple presents a gallery of videos online of Ipad 2, application by application. We now have available more than 10 videos to watch, the most interesting and novel, are GarageBand, iMovie and FaceTime.

The arrival of the iPad 2 also marks the introduction of the touch pad from Apple's GarageBand application. GarageBand 2 iPad leverages technology multitouch tablet and lets you play the guitar , drums or keyboard with your fingers. In addition to the recording interface and multitrack mixer incorporating the design of the desktop version, the application also offers views of instruments. Thus, you can choose from three drum kits, each element is sensitive to pressure and will sound different depending on where you hit the drums.

A drum machine can play on electronic kit with pads. Different keyboards, grand piano, organ, synthesizers, are sensitive to pressure and offers all three of the different sounds and customizable gameplay features.

Apple has with the usual media-happening the new 2 presented iPad, the music-making a little more interesting should be also. In addition to a faster processor and better graphics, it is especially thin and light side. In addition, Apple will now appear in the music app entrants themselves and has for the iPad announced GarageBand, the 11th from March for $ 5 to have, and also on the old iPad works. The prices for the iPad 2 remain the same, but the old iPads is $130 cheaper. Apogee has a matching announced Jam, an audio interface for guitarists with soft limiter and an instrument input, the only iPad not, Ipod Touch and iPhone is running but on the Mac.