Thread: Nokia X3-02 Feature, Specification and Price

Nokia X3-02 Feature, Specification and Price

I am having one question which is related to the mobile. I need your advise for buying a mobile phone which is having cheap price and best feature. I have come to know about the Nokia X3-02 which seems to be nice phone. But i need your advise about its specification and feature. Whether this is worth phone to but. Any advise may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Nokia X3-02 Feature, Specification and Price

This is a single device on the market that features a compact design and functionality, giving users the unique combination of touch screen and traditional 12-key keyboard plus 4 in the top of the keyboard which makes a total of 16 keys. Let's start as always by the box. Many will like to know that you have used materials such as brushed aluminum back cover of the device, available in three colors: White / Silver, Dark Metal, and Navy. As the year come two new colors.

Re: Nokia X3-02 Feature, Specification and Price

The Nokia X3-02 is sold under the name "X3 Touch and Type". It combines a traditional phone keypad with a touchscreen that is 2.4 inches tall and has a resolution of 320x240 pixels. "Our customer surveys have shown that many people over the years to become real professionals in the one-handed operation of your phone as text messages and tap lightning fast. These users want to even give not continue on this fast with the keyboard input method of study but also advantages to appreciate a touch screen, "said Mary McDowell, vice-head of the mobile phone division, Nokia.

The new Nokia phone boasts a sleek design that is partly made of brushed aluminum. With slim 9.6 mm, it is also one of the slimmest Nokia phones ever. The specifications make it clear that this is a mid-range mobile phone with basic sound equipment. The compact flat man with fast data connections over UMTS and WLAN, a 5-megapixel camera, a powerful music player and FM radio.