Thread: Does Anyone Know about FinePix X100 retro camera

Does Anyone Know about FinePix X100 retro camera

I have been taking pictures and have been a professional photographer since long. I have used a number of the cameras and basically I have been using the camera that is of Fine Pix. The working of the camera is just awesome and also the working of the camera is just awesome and it clicks some of the best of the pictures that can be used by me for keeping it all to the collection that is being maintained by me. I have heard about the camera of FinePix X100 retro camera but the main thing is that I just wanted some information regarding this.

Re: Does Anyone Know about FinePix X100 retro camera

The "Fuji X100" actually inspired not only aesthetics but also the special ergonomics of a traditional Leica M is found and the aperture ring on the lens. The dial on the exposure time the top and the viewfinder in the upper left corner. This sight is also not rangefinder, but it is still hybrid. It reflects particularly the mixture of tradition and modernity specific X100, being both light and electron, using a prism for viewing the superimposed camera settings. One can also opt for a fully electronic set, displaying an excellent SVGA resolution obscuring the optical viewfinder with a little mechanical lever.

Speaking of perspective, the goal is a fixed focus light equivalent to 35 mm F2, particularly suited to the story. A neutral density filter using 3 diaphragms can also enjoy the beautiful background blur offered by this open even under high irradiation. This lens features a large finally APS-C sensor CMOS with 12.3 megapixel. Associated with efficient processing chip house EXR, it jumps to ISO 6400 and ISO 12800 even in extended mode, serial photography to 5 fps, filmed in HD 720p at 24 fps with stereo sound and produces panoramic 120 to 180 ° sweep. The screen displays a dorsal suitable definition of 460 000 points on a diagonal of 2.8 inches.

Although the design of the FinePix X100 is the first thing you notice, it has more to offer than just looks. His goal of the F2 23mm is to offer excellent quality, and ISO sensitivity up to 12800 can take pictures when the lighting is poor. It is also equipped with an APS-12-megapixel CMOS and a 2.8-inch LCD screen. The Fujifilm X100 also impressed by its hybrid optical viewfinder and electronic modernizer, particularly pleasant to use in optical mode, with digital information that is displayed above the image.

And 720p HD video, it retains the same ergonomic, since it suffices to switch the control on the front of the camera to switch to electronic viewfinder. Of course, the video is not essential on this type of device, but it is good to have the tools necessary for a good shoot. A shame nonetheless that the Finepix X100 is not equipped with a sensor 14 or 16 megapixels with HD video 1080p, which would have immediately given performances in top-level "of the moment. The amateurs on the set will finally be able to have fun with a viewfinder corner, so that which allows good control of the frame while locking the device against the top.