Thread: Which are the Top 5 budget Android phones?

Which are the Top 5 budget Android phones?

I have come here to just ask a simple question with you all. Well the question as it is specified in the title is the same and I need to know which are the top 5 budget android phones in the market? Does anyone have good information about that? I have heard that there are several android phones available in the market but I want to know which one are the cheapest and also at the same time good looking phones In the android market. so do anyone knows about it. if yes then do get back to me with the appropriate response.

Re: Which are the Top 5 budget Android phones?

If you ask me the cheapest android phone available in the market then I would definitely advise you to go with the Micromax android A60. You can have a look at that particular phone. yes definitely it has got some good features and priced around 6K. so if you are looking for a good android phone with some good rate then that would be the one to go with. Then the other one that I would like to recommend you is the htc hero which would be easily available in the range of 12K, the Motorola MB300 Backflip Android Phone is also a good option and also the last one that I would like to recommend you si the Motorola CLIQ Android Phone. all these phones are quite god and I definitely assure that it will be the value for your money.

According to me the htc Tattoo, LG GW620 Eve Android Phone, HKC Pearl Android Phone, Huawei U8230 Android Phone and Archos 5 Internet Tablet Android Phone would be the top 5 android phones that are available in the market and I would definitely recommend you to go with any of them. They all have the same features and the difference would be hardly noticeable. The price range of all of them is also quite attractive. So that’s why you can definitely have a look at any of them. so these are my top 5 android phones fr you.

The Google Nexus One Android Phone is quite attractive in its looks and if you are willing to spend some good amount for it then I would definitely advise you to go with that only. I think that would be the best phone to own, well I cannot talk much about the features of the phone but overall I can say that it is the slimmest android phone that I have seen in the recent times. The . HTC Dream, T-Mobile G1 Android Phone would also be an interesting option to buy, the Motorola Droid is the best among all the Motorola phones two more suggestions that I would like to give you is that Samsung I7500 Galaxy Android Phone and also the Samsung Moment, InstinctQ Android Phone. I have given my answer now its upon you to decide on it accordingly.

The top 5 android phones according to me that I would like to recommend you all is the Huawei Ideos that is because the design and all the features are perfect and identical to what the other budget smartphones are offering, the next choice would be the LG Optimus One (P500) this one is also the most affordable android phone which would be available at the range of 12K, the Motorola Charm would also prove to be a nice buy with its interesting features and the last options would be the Motorola Defy and also the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8. So here is my view on this topic and now its upon you all to decide on that.

I just loved all of the answers and I get to see some of the wide range of answers and let me admit that it is very difficult to choose one. since all are good phones and I have checked the price and all are coming under good budget. Hats off to the intense amount of research that you all have made on this topic. So I would really like to thank you all for all the efforts that you have put in to solve my issue. so thanks for that.