Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 specification, features and release date

Lenovo ThinkPad X220 specification, features and release date

I have heard that the Lenovo ThinkPad X220 will be releasing very shortly and it will be going to be released very shortly in the market. Well I am thinking of getting a new laptop for myself. So I wanted to know more about this particular laptop and all its features and what will be the approximate price. So any of you who have some good information about this particular laptop then do let me know about it. Also what additional features does it have such that it makes it different from the other laptop. So do send in your replies I am waiting for them.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad X220 specification, features and release date

Talking about the laptop it will be releasing in the April 2011 and will be priced at a very high competent range which is around $ 899. Talking about the design one word that comes into my mind is clean. The design is just perfect and there is no fault in the design and hence full marks for the design. The way it is appearing in the demo pictures it definitely looks cool. It has got a giant touchpad and also the weight of the laptop is much lighter than the other predecessors. So this is what I can speak about the design of the laptop and I hope you have got the necessary information on this particular topic.

Yes even I definitely agree that the design of the laptop does looks more appealing and hence it is bound to keep interested for all the users. Talking about the internal specifications of the laptop, it will be made available in the following list of processors Intel Core i7-2620M, Intel Core i5-2540M, Intel Core i5-2520M, Intel Core i5-2410M and the Intel Core i3-2310M. it will be coming with a inbuilt HD graphics. It has got 2 DIMM slots for the 8GB DDR3 ram. the following list of hard drives can actually fit in the laptop and that is 160GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm4, 250GB Hard Disk Drive, 5400rpm, 320GB Hard Disk Drive, 5400rpm, Intel 160GB Solid State Drive, Serial ATA. The Display will be 12.5 inch HD along with the LED Backlit Display. It will come with the windows 7 operating system, digital microphones will be made available and the battery life can be up to 23 hours. So I hope you have got the necessary information on the specification of the laptop.

The laptop will be actually equipped with the 3 USB 3.0 ports, plus it has the 802.11a/g/n WiFi. If I make you count some other features of the laptop then there is Display Port, VGA port, Trackpoint & Buttonless Touchpad along with 54mm Express Card Slot. The overall dimensions of the laptop is quite slim and as the above user said that it would be quite light to handle and hence the durability of the laptop would be good. It will also come with the external battery pack such that if the internal battery gets perished it will be working with the external battery. So I hope you have got the necessary information on this topic.

Hey thanks for providing all the necessary information on that topic it was something good piece of information that I got to hear from you all. So thanks a lot for that you all have really done a great job in finding such useful information for me. you all must have taken a lot of efforts fro doing research on this particular subject. As of now i am just waiting such that the laptop gets officially released in the market. so I think the lenovo people will launch it fastly in the Indian market.