Thread: Release date of Sony Ericsson Xperia Play in india?

Release date of Sony Ericsson Xperia Play in india?

I need to know what is the release date of the Sony xperia play. I am looking at the various information about this phone in the internet and I am not getting to know what is the exact release date of the phone? so do you all have any information on what is the exact release date of the phone then do get back to me as soon as possible. I am getting to hear many rumors about the release of the phone but cannot trust them. so do reply as fast as possible I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Release date of Sony Ericsson Xperia Play in india?

Frankly speaking it would be very difficult to predict the exact date of release of this particular play station launched by the Sony Ericsson. So as of now it is confirmed that the release date of the phone would be anywhere around first week of april 2011. Like you even I am waiting for the official release of the ps. I know it would be great having that phone in our hand. The main feature is the inclusion of the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. upon that it will be running on a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 processor. Which is bound to give an incredible speed in the phone. I think that is the most exciting feature of the phone. so as of now I am waiting that the phone gets officialy released in the market.

Officially it is being released on February 13th. So according to me it is left to be released in countries like uk because the deal is not finalized yet and mostly orange will be launching the phone with the service. So that’s what the news that I have got for you as of now. The release date of the phones in India is not yet decided and it is rumored to be released anywhere around last week of April or the first week of may. So this is what the information that I have got for you. So do have a look at it.

It is being confirmed that the leader of the gaming market phone is going to be released very soon and hence it is said and confirmed that it will be releasing in the end of the april. The market price of the phone will be anywhere around Rs 34,000. Till that tie Sony Ericsson will be releasing its own set of Smartphone’s like Xperia Arc and Xperia Neo. So this would be an interesting period for the sony ericsson such that they will be making available a lot of variety of phones in the market. That will prove to be quite good for them. so I hope you have got the necessary information here.

Yes, I think that is true they will be not delaying much they will be surely releasing the Sony Ericsson play in the Indian market by the April end. So that’s what the news that I have got for you. They are realizing the needs of the Indian markets and they know the importance of them as well. So they are not wasting any time and they are thinking of releasing it as soon as possible in the Indian market. while being officially released everywhere on 13th of February it is a high time that they will be releasing here as well.