Thread: Get Bugs in Nokia c3

Get Bugs in Nokia c3

I am using the mobile phone Nokia c3 in recent months I have bought this and I have begun to get some errors in it. Actually I was not expecting this from the phone but can not get help. The thing here is that every time I'm getting any particular message on my phone and the phone is in standby mode, then gave me no notification, unless the message tone I mean the backlight, which in turn to and should let me know that the message has arrived, but nothing like this is happening. I do not know how I can fix this problem.

Re: Get Bugs in Nokia c3

Well, if you are facing this problem then there is only one reason and that should be maintained and screen savers is the only one that is blocking the notification. So what you have to do here is to just try to disable the screen saver and keep the default settings is just displaying the time and doing this certainly will let you see the notice and not give any problem so what ever.

I am also facing the same problem with the Nokia N8 which is I'm using. In fact, the thing is over here that whenever I open any message, then it is not in readable form to say that I am unable to understand the source. Just give me the brackets in the entire message. I do not know why this is happening and why I am not able to have access to messages and how to make readable format.

The first thing I say is that the language is in the message is not compatible with the language of your phone. I mean the phone is not able to read the message. Now you have to do here is to just see if you can download any language pack for the phone you have and if so then you have to install it and get rid of the problem we face. Installing the language pack will certainly allow you to read that particular message.