Thread: How to import Gmail contacts into a blackberry curve

How to import Gmail contacts into a blackberry curve

I want an easy way to import all contacts from gmail to my new blackberry curve. I tried to work in the export options of the phone and that does not help me much. Well, I had to sue the vcard to import all the contacts on the phone. Well, that's a very tedious process and I know how you're working on it. So therefore best avoided. I have a Verizon Samsung SCH-i760 and I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate as my operating system of my computer. So anyone know any method to help me to import all contacts from gmail to your windows 6 and then to share it with me.

Re: How to import Gmail contacts into a blackberry curve

So just to fix this issue according to me you have to download the Googlesync software. And I am sure that you will be easily able to get this n to the official website. And after downloading this just install it on to your blackberry cell phone. Only after that you will be able to synchronize properly with gmail contacts. So try to install this particular software on your mobile and try to export contacts from gmail. Definitely exported. so try to install the J2SE environment on your cell phone, which no doubt will work. So I hope you have a suggestion is needed.

Well you have to try to export as the gmail with csv format support. So here are the steps to achieve that you have to follow this.
    1. Access the Gmail page and choose the contacts and choose the particular format in which you desire to export the file.
    2. After that import the CSV file from Gmail. And execute ContactsManager iMobileTool, then tick the file and choose Import and then choose the appropriate csv format.
    3. For back up files from L El Al has created. Then choose the option to export the iMobileTool ContactsManager. The data are stored in the particular location.
    4. So then you will restore all contacts in the phone.
    5. So follow the above steps and let me know if this method worked or not.

I advise you to take a look in the phone software and just check if you have the Microsoft Outlook software. If you do, then it will successfully be able to sync all contacts from gmail and therefore will get stored in the Outlook program. If you have not then installed particular software on mobile and will be able to synchronize all the files on your windows. You would be able to synchronize with the help of the Sync Center in Windows Vista. So try to work on this option as well and again whether it works for me.

I have to thank you for this information. Well let me tell you that I am able to import contacts from Gmail with your phone. Well, I did not know the exact method by which I can try to import the contacts. After reading your thoughts i steps should I go with him. So I tried with it accordingly and I was successfully able to export all contacts from gmail. Having tried so many measures did not succeed with them. Now I have the desired solution. So thank you very much for the help.