Thread: Is there a similar calculator like ti89 for iphone

Is there a similar calculator like ti89 for iphone

I need Ti89 type of calculator for iPhone. Is there a app available for that. All I can find is regular calculator apps which does not give advance functions. My Ti89 has some issue. Some buttons are not working. If I can get a app with full features then I can use it without buying a new one. I had tried searching on the app store and unable to find anything. Can anyone help.

I do not think so there will be a calculator app like that. I can also see the regular one. There are some paid apps that can provide you more advance options. You have to test different calculator apps one by one. Then only you will be able to find which one is good. You can try searching for scientific calculators on the iTunes store where you can get this kind of apps. There are ample of them available.

Ti89 is a graphing calculator. So you will have to search for a app that can provide you this features. On iTunes there is a Free Graphing Calculator app available that you can use. I think this will help you to get similar output. Just install and test it. There are more apps available. There is one more app which works in a similar way. The app is called a TI-Nspire. You can test this also. This one is for iPad but I think it will work on iPhone also.