Thread: iPhone Firmware 1.1.1 is coming soon

iPhone Firmware 1.1.1 is coming soon

There is good news for everyone. Apple is introducing a new iPhone firmware 1.1.1 very quickly. If you notice the iPhone is up to version 1.1.1 with Modem Firmware 4.02.04G. Apple has only publicly released iPhone Firmware 1.0.2 at this time. Apple is expected to introduce a firmware update in the near future to distribute the iTunes Wifi Store software. So soon we will see the iPhone Firmware 1.1.1.So what do you say about it.

Re: iPhone Firmware 1.1.1 is coming soon

That is really very good news for me. Hopefully this update comes soon and I am really looking forward for it. I'm tired of waiting for a real update which will add at least some functionality to the iPhone .But I seriously hope that this comes soon. It really has some amazing features which we can explore. It has a Widescreen along with the NTSC options and Closed Captioning. So I am really looking forward to it.

Yes even I am eagerly waiting for it to come .Lets go already Apple and launch the iPhone Firmware 1.1.1 soon. We are all waiting to purchase it eagerly. The latest baseband modem firmware is 03.14.08_G in 1.02.And this one is providing us with 4.02.04G.So a whole new 4.02.04G line is coming. I wish it will activate 3G because no one really knows what the radio chip with Apple logo is capable of. So I hope that I can get it immediately and then can have fun with the 3G.

I have noticed one more think. I saw a image of iPhone Firmware 1.1.1 and saw the apple link, and there was a Home Button setting and an International setting. Both are some new features. I guess that they are present for adding the option of double tapping the Home Button as well as International keyboard options. So basically there are many such new features that have been added in this. So I want to purchases the phone as early as possible.

One thing is for sure that it's definitely not 3G-capable. This is because that would have to have been included in the FCC filing even if the capability was unused. The fact that was specifically mentioned that a future iteration of the iPhone would have 3G, the clear implication for this being that the current generation doesn't have it. Also in the media question and answer round few days back they mentioned some reasons for not including 3G.

Talking about the modem I think that the new modem firmware could certainly help increase speeds. This will certainly help many who buy this phone. But we need to keep edge closer and I do believe WiFi speeds could be faster. It seems like people who have gotten their iPod Touch are reporting that the WiFi iTunes Store is not working properly. But even I am waiting in the queue to get the iPhone Firmware 1.1.1 immediately.