Thread: How to make a call from deactivated sim card?

How to make a call from deactivated sim card?

I hope you are clear with the questions that I am going to ask by reading the title. From the past few days I am getting to hear about the various possibilities of making a call with the deactivated sim card. So is it possible? I know it sounds a bit weird. So does anyone know if there is any method by which we would be able to make a call from the deactivated sim card? If it is then it will be a serious issue and many of them can make use of it for various other purpose. So what do you all have to say on this topic. Do reply fast I am waiting for the conversation to start.

Re: How to make a call from deactivated sim card?

Yes that’s indeed true in facet some days ago the telecom department has detected various such cases where the people are making sue of the deactivated sim card which are legally deactivated. This is happening in the era where mobile number portability is made available. It is a very difficult problem and must be dealt with. So if that goes on people will be making use of the sim card for the wrong purposes and identifying the person who is making the call would really be a difficult task. The government must look over this topic very seriously.

I want to ask a question here. Hoping that you will be able to answer the query. You said about the mobile number portability. Now how can it be dangerous in the era of the multi number portability? Can you go on detail about this particular subject. I have got all the information on the topic that you were trying to explain in here but did not understand the mobile number portability section. So it would be great if you can stress on that topic. So I hope you will do the needful.

Yes, I will surely help you on that I said it is very dangerous situation especially in the era of the mobile number portability. The reason I have said that is because with the mobile number portability a person can switch to a different number within no time and if the person makes a call from a deactivated sim belonging to the X network and then after that he switched to say Y network. Then if a complaint is being registered on that number then the investigation will begin with that network with which we sent the message or dialed the number. Now once he switched to the different network the investigations will not be looked on that particular network. So that’s why I said it is a very dangerous task. So I hope you are clear with all the suggestions.

It was nice that issue like this is being taken up here and nice to hear some enthusiasts discussing about this matter. According to me there must be stricter laws implemented on this particular issue and accordingly they must act on it. How can a card which is officially deactivated is being used to make phone calls. I think this is something that must be act upon. The internal security may be endangered if it is not being acted on time. So this is my opinion on that topic I would really like to hear something from everyone.

Even I would like to add here something. The thing is that with the mobile number portability the mobile service providers are being given the independence of switching to the different network. So if a person opts for a network other than the existing network that is currently having then he is been given the window period of two hours in which he can switch to the different network and deactivate the service he is using now and if he wants to opt back then he can do that in the two hours window. Now due to some software glitches from some of the service providers now it is also possible to switch back to the old network and the new also. So this is the issue that is being noticed now a days. So such type of glitches should be readily solved by them.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you all have given here. Well this was the reason that I started I was knowing that this topic is a serious issue and must be dealt with very seriously. So I needed all of them to respond actively on that topic. That’s why I started here. I hope some of them must be listening to this and will actively participate here. So I am hoping that this issue will be getting solved as early as possible.