Thread: From Virgin Mobile CDMA call anywhere in India at 25p/min

From Virgin Mobile CDMA call anywhere in India at 25p/min

The Virgin Mobile India is a very youth oriented mobile brand of Tata Teleservices has brought a very special tariff vouchers for all CDMA subscribers. Now any Virgin Mobile (CDMA) subscribers can now call to any number in the country at a cheapest rate of 25paisa per minute by recharging their prepaid account at just Rs. 29. So everyone using the Virgin mobile CDMA get the recharge done immediately.

Re: From Virgin Mobile CDMA call anywhere in India at 25p/min

This is really an exciting offer that is introduced by Virgin. But those who are on per second plan can also enjoy this STV. The call tariff of 25p/min will be valid for 30 days. As of now only Videocon is offering such a low call tariff with their STV17.So I feel it’s a very good offer if you look at it overall. It is more of useful for the people who make calls all over the country. This will really help them a lot. So I think that this is really a very good move from virgin.

I am using a Videocon phone and I feel that I would prefer Videocon over Virgin due to GSM.I use it a lot and I feel that it is cheap as it costs you as less as RS. 12. So I would prefer using the Videocon services rather than going for Virgin. The call rates are also low and I think that I benefit a lot from it. So I would rather stick with this than to switch to Virgin. But if Virgin introduces some more exiting plans then I may change to virgin.

Even I agree with the previous solution. The Videocon GSM would be better .One more thing that is not that good with Virgin is that the Virgin CDMA has a Tata CDMA network .And I had a Tata CDMA before that that was very pathetic. So I won’t even turn to the Tata again. And I am sure that Virgin CDMA offers a similar network. So I won’t use the Virgin CDMA even if they offer me offer 20p calls per minute.
    It really has a very disappointing network.

I think that you are not very interested in Virgin Mobile CDMA. The disappointment is for coverage or is it for the congestion. But whatever it may be but I am happy with the Virgin Mobile CDMA . In fact I find better coverage in my house for Virgin Mobile CDMA than Airtel and that is really surprising. Sometimes I don’t fine the coverage for Airtel at all but it’s very good for Virgin. In some places my Airtel call drops but that’s not the case with Virgin network. And I am very happy using the Virgin Mobile CDMA and making calla anywhere in India at 25p/min

Even I face coverage issue. But that happens in certain areas only and not everywhere. I am also happy with my new Virgin Mobile CDMA and now I make calls more freely that ever before .Also one more thing that I have notice is that as I have seen generally CDMA coverage especially the indoor coverage is much better than GSM as I have found with my MTS and a friend's Tata Indicom in the surroundings. But in general I am very happy with it.

idea Re: From Virgin Mobile CDMA call anywhere in India at 25p/min

Hey guys I just want to make it clear that is there any call limit per day with this plan mean to say that after making 30 calls daily ur call rates has been changed anybody using this plan please reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Raj_Vegas View Post
    Hey guys I just want to make it clear that is there any call limit per day with this plan mean to say that after making 30 calls daily ur call rates has been changed anybody using this plan please reply.
    I dont think there is any call limit per day or unlimited calls made per day with this scheme, but there is a fair usage policy of 1000 SMS per day (combined Local & National Virgin Mobile to Virgin Mobile GSM and CDMA). First Recharge of one of the following denominations – Rs 10/-, Rs 25/-, Rs 40/-, Rs 50/- and Rs 100/-. All these first recharges give full talk time net of service tax and admin fee of Rs 2/-. After First Recharge customer will move to the Per Minute Plan.