Thread: WhatsApp icon missing on my iPhone

WhatsApp icon missing on my iPhone

Hello friends I had recently installed this WhatsApp on my iPhone since the day I have heard that this application really gives a very nice and amazing feature to chat with others as it is free and having many other kind of feature as well. I installed this application and I was able to use it effectively but the problem is that since last couple of days I am not able to get the WhatsApp icon on my iPhone that I was previously having, all the files are there perfectly but still I am not able to get the icon, I have reinstalled the application many times but the icon lasts for just couple of days and again disappears, so can someone help me to know the problem.

Re: WhatsApp icon missing on my iPhone

Make sure that you are not installing the same application from the same setup file that you have downloaded from the Appstore, try downloading a separate file and then move on installing the application through the new setup file. The reason why I am asking you this is due to the fact that you are not able to get the icon of the WhatsApp on your iPhone even after repeated installation of the same there could be a glitch in the setup file, so download a fresh copy from the site and move ahead with the installation.

If you have installed or upgraded from App WhatsApp World, means that you must remove the battery from the device to reset. If you have not installed / updated from App WhatsApp World, or if the reset does not solve the problem, be sure not to have hidden the icon and moving it to another folder. Select "Show All" from the menu on the device's main screen to see all icons, including hidden.

Hey when you carry out the installation of the WhatsApp it always prompt for the building a shortcut icon for the same so you must have to always check that checkbox inorder to get the icon successfully on the interface so that you will be able to make use through directly clicking on it. Also, one of the other things if even after checking the icon then also you are not able to get the icon properly then after installing the application root inside the directory and search for the same icon inside it and right click the same to get a shortcut icon.

Hello friends I have got this new WhatsApp installed on my iPhone as well, although the applications seems to be working perfectly and I am able to connect to many of my friends inorder to enjoy the free group chatting and many of the other features as well, but the problem that I am facing with this is that whenever I start the WhatsApp I always get some Permission error and only when I press Ok I get to make use of the same, or if I cancel it I don’t get to use, so can someone suggest what is the problem and how should I overcome it.

What I think that you will have to configure the iPhone of yours so as to get the desired permission to get access to the application, for that what I think that you will have to go to the iPhone gallery or customer service center so that they will set the permission as it is not a easy job and you will not be able to get the permission settings done by yourself, if you don’t have the adequate knowledge about it, so please go to the gallery as early as possible and tell them to configure the settings.

If you receive an error "Unexpected Permission error" then what I think that you may not have given the appropriate permissions to WhatsApp or the configuration has been corrupted. To solve the problem, go to Settings> Options> Advanced. Advanced and select the Applications menu. Select WhatsApp and choose Edit Permissions: WhatsApp setting permissions to Allow and select Save, Once you saved the permissions, eradicate the battery from your device to restart and you will surely not get the same error again.

If you are still not able to get the problem of the permission solved even after going through the above settings then one other way is that you will have to go to Options -> Security -> Firewall and select Restart firewall on the menu. Once you have done the above save all the settings and then after some time reboot the iPhone of yours and you will get rid of the Permission settings surely after doing the above