Thread: Airtel's super 5 SMS pack in Tamil Nadu

Airtel's super 5 SMS pack in Tamil Nadu

There is a new plan that is being introduced by Airtel in Tamil Nadu. The plan is that they have introduces SMS pack on daily basis. So can I know in detail the scheme that has been introduced by Airtel? I got to know that there is a super 5 SMS pack in it as well .So I would like to know if anyone knows it in detail. Please reply me immediately as I want to activate the scheme as early as possible.

Re: Airtel's super 5 SMS pack in Tamil Nadu

You are absolutely right. There have been some new plans that have been introduced by Airtel. I will tell you in details what are the plans. The first one is that you just need to pay RS 5 and you will get 500 local SMS’s along with national SMS’s free. This is the super 5 SMS pack. To activate this you need to dial *555*1#.This will immediately activate the scheme and will help you to get the super SMS pack immediately.

The Bharti Airtel is one of the leading and emerging telecommunication companies. They have announced the launch of India’s most economical and special tariff offer which is called as the Airtel Super-5 priced at Rs. 5 and I feel that it is the lowest cost offer with various benefits over prepaid mobile telephony. This has to be one of the most economical plans ever. I will immediately get this offer started. So I think many would like to use this offer.

The Airtel Super-5 offer is available as Pan-India offer and it helps the prepaid customers to choose from an array of services such as Airtel to Airtel calling at reduced rate, along with some other plans such as Night Calling, Mobile Internet-GPRS and SMS at extremely attractive rates. It also gives the customers the flexibility to go for specific or need based benefits people very much .This is again a very good plan introduced by Airtel to attract people and I am sure that many will activate this plan immediately.

This offer helps us to a range of daily packs from Airtel that are available for as low as Rs. 5. This can also be activated by simply dialing *222# and choose the pack that you need from a menu of attractive offers across voice, SMS and mobile Internet. This will also help you to get the super 5 SMS pack where you will get 500 local SMS’s along with national SMS’s free. This is really something that will help everyone to send SMS locally and also at national level.

I am really happy with this new Airtel Super-5 offer. I activated it immediately once I came to know about it and now I am getting benefitted with it. I can now send up to 500 SMS’s free. I send mist of them nationally. But it is most helpful when I have to send bulk SMS regarding assignment info, class, exam, timing changes, etc, it was very convenient to send to class of 60-80 at a time. So I would suggest everyone to activate this service and make you of it completely. I hope that Airtel comes with such exciting plans in future too.