Thread: New WhatsApp for iPhone

New WhatsApp for iPhone

Guys I have come to know that there is this new WhatsApp that has come out just few days a ago for this iPhone,I have heard that this is something related to a messenger or something like that, so I would want to know that what is the feature of this WhatApp and where we can download the same and carry out the installation of the same on my iPhone, please do reply on the post as I am very curios to get this application installed on my iPhone.

Re: New WhatsApp for iPhone

WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging application designed for smartphone, now on hand for iPhone and Blackberry. The application uses the push notifications to accept immediate messages from friends, classmates and relatives members. WhatsApp Messenger is a multiplatform mobile messaging application that replaces the SMS and it facilities through the Internet data plan commencing your presented device. Truly speaking this is a new advancement in the form of messaging that can help us to make the chatting wonderful.

The WhatsApp provides varying features com,pared to the older SMS messaging that had the limited functionality and high cost. The purpose of WhatsApp Messenger is to supply extra and lesser cost. When any one uses this application they will surely come to know the exact difference between the SMS and Messenger WhatsApp in no time. You can easily download this from any website of your choice and can get installed on your iphone andrun the application with ease.

One of the most striking feature of this WhatsApp to inform your contacts from your mobile accessibility or something else you want through the status messaging that acts similar to what we have got on facebook. That is
    • If you are in a meeting and it is best to send you a message or email through WhatsApp
    • You are about to board a plane and take some time to be available
    • If you are in the gym and not have your phone handy
    • You are about to run out of battery and prefers to be called the work number
    • Or maybe you're sleeping in a classroom, at the cinema or a concert at full volume

WhatsApp is an application that rotates around the same idea as Ping!, Send messages free of charge to iPhone users, regardless of where they are, without records or statements online or absent. It was available for free, then became a payment and now returns to be free again, so it's time to download from the App Store as and when the popularity of this WhatsApp increased . WhatsApp also be installed, which will use the calendar on your iPhone to check with their numbers, who have installed the application and who is not. In this way, you can send free messages to any of them, without using the SMS system in your mobile operator.

Guys I am having NOKIA N900 and I would want to make use of the same application on my N900 that is the WhatsApp, I don’t own a iPhone and that is why cannot get my hands o it although many of my friends own a iPhone except for me and they enjoy this free messaging with the help of the WhatsApp, so I would also want to make use of the same, as my mobile is based on Linux operating system, so all I would want to know that is it possible to run the same on the N900, please do reply quickly.

Sure dude why not you can run the WhatsApp even on all the Nokia mobiles including the N900, I know that this is a Linux based mobile and that is what I feel is that there is also a linux version of this application that has been developed to help run on all the platform, not only on Linux but the application can also run on the Mac as well as Android platform as well. So this application is specially developed for all the operating version so that each and every person can make use of the same.

One of the major feature that this application is having is that the WhatsApp Messenger use the equivalent Internet data plan so as to you utilize to browse and use e-mail. If you in general pay data roaming charges for the consume of email and Internet access abroad, so will WhatsApp. Of course, the exploit of WhatsApp will continue free through a Wi-Fi. To validate that data roaming is turned off, go to Settings> Wi-Fi & Networking> Mobile Networks> Data Roaming, and if not, disable it. So it is really worth making use of this application.