Thread: Tips for Reading ibooks on iphone

Tips for Reading ibooks on iphone

I am iphone user. I just love reading. I need your help to improve the reading experience on my iphone. I face lot of problems at a time of reading. If you know about some tips that will help me to achieve the desired one, please let me come to about that. I searched a lot but I didn’t get the suitable solution for me. Now I am completely relying on you for answer of this question. Try to get back to as soon as possible. Every single line of reply will be appreciated. I would like to say thanks in advance for giving your precious time to me.

Re: Tips for Reading ibooks on iphone

At the time of reading big books having the pages around five hundreds to one thousand the most important thing is jumping throughout these pages in order to select the topic that you want to read. The all ibooks available for your iphone provides the facility to jump very easily among its pages. They provide you brief information about the content of the pages in one table. You can click on the chapter that you want to read in order to open that page. The biggest advantage of these books is when you open them next time they will show the page at which you close it last time. It means it allows you to continue your reading from previously stopped point.

There is one facility present inside your iphone to change the look of the page that you are reading. When you tapped on the desired page for reading purpose list of tools will appears in front of you. They will allow you to manage the level of brightness at the time reading the books. They also allow you to change the size as well font of the page according to your convenience. There is one helpful tool available at the top right corner of your page, the name of that tool is “Bookmark too”. You can add pages using this tool which you can access by simply clicking on the tab which is present right behind the table of contents. This option is relly helpful for improving your reading experience on your iphone.

There is icon of magnifying glass present inside the list of tools which appeared after tabbing on pages. That tool is nothing but a search tool. At the time of reading the ibooks, searching the book for particular term is equally important process. Simply select that tool and enter the string that you want to search and click on ok button. It will prompt you the search result as soon as possible. After displaying the search result simply click on it in order to take yourself on page consisting of that particular line or term.

Iphone provides the facility to get the search results from Google and Wikipedia for the single term. If you have habit of note making at the time of reading the books you can do in your ibook digitally. Simply click and hold the word and with the help of the pop-up menu you can add the selected one as a note. You can increase the size of selected data with the help of marker. You can also add the additional comments at the time of creating the notes. It will also helpful or you for gathering extra information about particular term present inside ibook.

The feature I am going to tell you is especially used by students who read their textbooks in ibook. This feature enables you to find the definition of selected term from the dictionary. For that there is need to download the dictionary fist on your iphone. Simply click on the option named “Download”. It is responsible for providing useful dictionary in you palm.

Ibooks are responsible for providing you page-flipping like effect at the time of reading the book. I am not sure there is a facility present or not to improve the orientation of page or not. If it is present you can use it also in order to improve the level of reading on your handset. If you want to know more about this, I will suggest you to download the free tutorials available on internet.