Thread: Speed dial for nokia C6-03

Speed dial for nokia C6-03

I am have recently purchased nokia C6-03 cell phone. I want to use speed dialing feature of this. I came to know that with the help of speed dialing you can perform many tasks of your cell phone by just pressing numbers. Can anybody tell me what is the fastest way to do it. Normal ally for speed dialing you have to go to dialing pad and there you choose speed dialing . I want to choose any number by just holding any of the dial numbers . In this context can anybody help me out. I will be thank full to you.

Re: Speed dial for nokia C6-03

I suggest you the fastest way of speed dialing in nokia C6-03 .Select menu in that select option settings and callings. Next select calling there. After that select option 1-touch dialing. Then assign phone numbers to keypad numbers. Now for those number if you want to make call simply press speed dialed number for that.While speed dialing is active and you want to make call in home screen then select telephone and press the assigned key. Once you will use speed dial function of nokia C6-02 you will find it really convenient

In speed dialing we assign phone numbers to the number keys. So once you have activated speed dial in your cell phone by pressing any keypad numbers you can make calls. To set speed dial go to menu of your mobile select setting and calling option there you will see option of 1-touch dialing this will navigate you to keypad numbers to which you want to assign any phone number then select option assign. Now assign the numbers which you want to any keypad number as per your need.

For Speed Dial we use SpeedDial plus application. We just need to install it ,then further procedure is simple just you need to follow them to set speed dial. With speed dial plus application we don’t have to waste time in choosing the wanted function from the phone menu. We need to just dial any short number through SpeedDial plus and action will get performed. SpeedDial plus application is use full for creation of so many numbers for speed dialing. Using SpeedDial plus we can make a phone call or to send sms .