Thread: The cl65 digital camera having problem in internet connections

The cl65 digital camera having problem in internet connections

Hello friends, I am getting the issue with the new CL65 digital camera. Here the problem occurs when I am unable to connect through the internet. Whenever I try to connect to the internet it always give a connection error stating that certification from AP provider is been required. It requires the certificate and without that the connection will not be established. I contacted the internet provider as well as the router which is wireless manufacturer, but they couldn’t help me in that. Do I have to reset the connection and start all over again please reply as soon as possible?

Re: The cl65 digital camera having problem in internet connections

Did you tried to do at a certain place where the connection is been done without any difficulties. Once you are at the open place try restarting the device so that the new location will be registered in the device which is sent by the satellites. There might be a possibility that the camera database is not updated with the latest database that helps you to locate the areas in the following countries. So once you have done the updating of the database, the information in the camera will react to the latest location that is present in the new updated database. Also there lie some issue that seems to be weird with the GPS system, they always recognized only a certain location that the signal can be detected.

See the main issue is with the sensitivity of the antenna that a receive the signal from the satellite, a certain value of power should be maintained in order to capture the signal power from the satellite and if the power is very low then the problem occurs in that area, so try to connect the antenna in such a way that it receive more signal in a weak environment, also the updating of the database should be done by some means so that the area under supervision should be detected of the area where do you belong.

I think the problem do not lie always in the antenna, because the antenna that was provided to the device will be of higher sensitivity, it may be because of the weather that the surrounding is having. It may be the issues of the other WIFI locations try accessing the location where the internet is a great speed in the locations. Now check the connectivity when it is connected with the WIFI, if it working a great then the problem lies in the modem which is of type ADSL. Then remove or replace the modem then this should work as the problem lies here.

Here the main problem is the camera manual does not provide an exact digital encryption that will be used in the camera. Once that will be provided by any means, then the half the work is been done. Also the main issue lie in the router access , the router use a very high security and does not allow you to connect to the internet in a particular way, it always filter the connection which is sometime not supported by the wifi connection or the camera. So once you know the digital connection encryption then it becomes easy to connect to the internet.