Thread: Canon Powershot G11: ‘Memory Card Error’

Canon Powershot G11: ‘Memory Card Error’

I am having very strange and I am looking for the help from your side. Well I am using Canon Powershot G11 from past two months. Yesterday night I have reinserted the memory card due to some issue and it was showing ‘memory card error’ on the device. I am unable to figure out why this particular problem is happening in the situation of mine. Well I am having some very important photo on it and I need to recover at any cost. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Canon Powershot G11: ‘Memory Card Error’

Looking at the matter I am unable to find out the root cause of the problem in your situation. Well let me know why you have reinserted the memory card on the device if yours? Can let you tell me what happened on the device so that it has forced you to reinsert the memory card on the device? Have you attempted to format the card by removing the card from the device? Well you need to format the card by simply putting the card into device rather than removing it.

I think I am suspecting that there will be thing like protection which might be causing the problem. I think that protection is making your device unable to detect the card. So first thing you should do is checking the protection on the card. If there is nothing like that then you need to use this particular card on the other device or card reader. Well this will help you to find out whether there is an issue with memory card or Camcorder. Most probably this problem is associated with corruption of memory card so that you need to use some third party application to fix the problem of yours.

I think you are right you need to use some third party software application which will help you to recover the files which might be deleted due to formatting or some other issue which is happening in your case. Well I think you have to use Recuva for this particular purpose. You can download the same from the official website of Recuva. You can use this particular software on all the popular devices and platform like Windows Computer, Recycle Bin , Memory card of the Digital camera and MP3 Players.

It is an universal problem as far as Memory card and Digital Cameras are concerned. Well there are various photo recovery software are available on the internet which you can use. However I recommend that you should go for Photo Recovery Software. Well it’s a great tool in order to recover file from the formatted or virus attacked memory card. You can get this particular software from the official website of the Photo Recovery. It scans all the corrupted partition and recovers the file from it.

I am providing following instruction which you can use to work with Photo Recovery software.
    • Well first of all you need to download and install Photo Recovery on the computer of yours.
    • Now connect the memory card with the computer of yours memory card reader.
    • Now choose the drive and start with the scanning process in order to search the deleted files on the card reader of yours.
    • After a period of time it will prompt with all the files which can be recovered by the software.
    • Now simply click on the Recover button in order to do full recovery of the files.

Well I am providing few tips which you can consider when you are looking for the recovery of the files on the memory card of yours.
    • You should do experiment on the memory card where all the media and pictures are being stored. Why because it might cause more issue when you are supposed to do recovery.
    • You should keep your card clean and secure so that you cannot be attacked by the viruses.
    • Every time write on the card reduces the chance of recovery of the files so avoid write operation on the card when you are supposed to do recovery.

you can try some data recovery tool. once I got some problems in my memory card. i searched online and find recovery applications. i recommend EaseUS Data recovery. It did help me recover my important data.