Thread: Internet explorer for Nokia n97

Internet explorer for Nokia n97

Hey guys I have recently purchased the Nokia N97 and regarding the same I can say that it is best mobile ever I had. But at the present I am wondering that if there is any version of the Internet Explorer that is made for mobiles or for Nokia N97. And regarding it I have searched a lot on to the Google but unable to get any solution. So for that only reason I am leaving this question over here so that I am able to get better solution from you guys. So if anybody has any solution regarding the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Internet explorer for Nokia n97

I would say that there is no version of Internet Explorer that can be run along with the Nokia phone. You have to make use of the browser that comes with the phone. The default browser is available with the phone is specially optimized for the phone and will undoubtedly be a great job for you. Apart from this, you can try to use many other browsers that are available on the Internet if you are not satisfied with the default browser, but I do not think that works better than the default browser.

I just want to tell you that there is no Internet Explorer for S ^ 3 phone. If you desire to try another browser then I would suggest you to go for the Opera Mini browser and is ideal for use. I'm also using the same and is working well and giving me the best speed I have from any other browser I have utilized. I think this is the most common browser used largely for the phone. So you are able to go to the opera site and then download the installer for the browser OperaMini and install it on your mobile. I'm sure you will also enjoy browsing speed with this. Thanks.

I am also looking for the same so one of my friends told me to make use of the opera mini. It is best for mobile. So recently I am making use of that. And this browser is really best one. But if you want, then you can also try the University of California in the browser. You have the advanced technology that reduces the page size and optimized for the phone and what the cost of the page is reduced to 80% and that makes navigating the cheapest. Therefore, not be a bad idea to try this and see if that is right for you.