Thread: Downloaded files in Motorola Xoom

Downloaded files in Motorola Xoom

Hey friends I need your quick help over here. Actually the matter is that The Droid X has a "Files" program. But my Motorola Xoom is unable to find anyone in the same. So I just want to know from you guys that id there anyway through which I am able to view these files. I have saved that filed through emails. But the main problem in this is I do not know where it is and cannot find it. And this is very important and I need this for my IP Cam Software to set that up without entering everything in again.

Re: Downloaded files in Motorola Xoom

Hey now you do not have to worry about the same. Because I have one solution for this query and I am sure that it will help you. Because when I was going through this so at that time I have tried this solution which is given by one of my friend. In that you have to simply go to the Apps screen and look for Download. Unluckily I tried downloading pdf files and the Download app says it was no successful. And please tell me if you will be able to download a pdf.

Actually the file which I am trying to save from the email is "camera.xml" through the download. But in the last what I have found in the same is that I am not able to get that file. An when I connect the device to the computer under the \Xoom\Device Storage\Download. I make use of the Cam software and I have also tried to change the path to import it, but no matter what I tried but unable to get any help from the same. And in this I have also tried to save the pdf and that does not showup in the downloads list. So tell me any better solution in it. On the other hand, I am able to see it on the computer when connected via usb.

I am also going through the same issue and in this opening from drop box also worked. And what I come to know in this is that it is just saving from email, there is no way you are able to discover the file devoid of something like Astro File Manager noted above. And I have installed and now I have seen that I am able to view those files. And by using the software I am able to see the downloads in to the "mnt/sdcard/Download"and with that path I could import the cam definitions. So if you want then you can go for the solution. I am sure that it will help you.