Thread: Trouble with Phone memory in Nokia C5-03

Trouble with Phone memory in Nokia C5-03

Previously I had a Nokia music Xpress and I was happy with it, but I just wanted a change and so I recently switched to Nokia C5-03. I love the look and feel of this devise and on top of it is a touch screen, with 3.2 inch display and has some exciting features. It is running on the symbian OS v9.4 operating system and has a five mega pixel camera. Just few days back I had some issues regarding the phone memory, practically if I see the memory should be free but it is showing that the phone memory does not have enough free space. I just want your views on this issue, as to how can I deal with this problem.

Re: Trouble with Phone memory in Nokia C5-03

I don’t think that it is a serious issue. What happens is sometimes when you try to save something or the other in your mobile phone you get a prompt message as “not enough phone memory” or a similar kind of message. So in such cases what you should try is go to the phone memory and try to free some memory space by deleting irrelevant data, or you can even go to “Application” and select “Office” in which you are supposed to check your files and try deleting unwanted data.

Something similar happened with me, just days back I had checked my phone memory and it showed me 6mb of free memory space but when I tried to connect the devise with my computer it showed me something else. So what I did was I uninstalled some of the applications from my mobile phone which I was not using so frequently so that I can free some of the memory space. This is how I managed to solve the problem and further had no issues.

I use my Nokia C5-03 mobile phone especially for web browsing. I even watch and download Youtube videos on my mobile phone. Moreover I have in Nokia E-mail I have set up my personal gmail account. This is not the end as I even use the global positioning system and so it saves maps and consumes lot of memory space. On top of it I have plenty of attachments and messages stored in my devise. So one of my friends suggested me to clear the cache memory of the web browser and guess what, it really worked.