Thread: Setting Facebook Account on Motorola Xoom

Setting Facebook Account on Motorola Xoom

I am trying to set up my Facebook account on the Motorola Xoom. I have gone through the proper setting in sync under setting and tried to set the Facebook but this is not working with the things. I can set the Google Twitter and other but not Facebook. I am unable to find the solution for same if you are having any solution for same then do let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Setting Facebook Account on Motorola Xoom

I am also getting the same problem actually the problem is with the Honeycomb which is not allowing the Facebook to run properly. I have tried many thing but nothing got fix the issue. I have installed the Facebook Application to work with the same. And now get it working with the issue with the alternative way. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not.

I am not aware of this issue as i am not following any kind of application to use the same. I am using the Facebook with the help of the Web which is running properly and not having any issue with the same. If you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting any solution to work with the issue of yours.

If nothing is working for you and you are getting problem with the same then i will advise you to contact the manufacturer of the device and ask for the proper solution that can enable you to use Facebook on same. As they are manufacture and having the solution to every problem related to the same and working with the same can help you to resolve the issue of Facebook.