Thread: Unable to register music on Motorola Xoom

Unable to register music on Motorola Xoom

I am having some problem with the Motorola Xoom. I have downloaded some of the MP 3 songs which is stored in default location but my problem is that non of the song is recognized by the music player. I have tried many player but getting the same response. I have changed the location of the files to another place but still same result. I am unable to get it working. If you are having any solution for the issue then do let me know about same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to register music on Motorola Xoom

In Motorola Xoom their is a schedule routine followed for resting the files in the system which you have to follow. The resetting of then files can be possible with the help of the restart of the device which will reset the device with the newly installed application. So if you can then give a restart to the Xoom and see whether the issue got resolved or not.

I am not sure about your issue as i have never faced the same problem but let me tell you that Motorola Xoom does not support wma files which might be the cause of the issue. I you are running the WMA file then this will not work for your issue. But if you wanted to play the WMA files then you have to play with the converter that will help to convert file to different format supported by Motorola Xoom. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

If you are unable to get it working with any of the above advise then i will advise you to contact the developer of the device regarding same and see what help you are getting from there. As they are developer and might be having the solution related to your problem. So if you can then contact Motorola and see what solution you got from there.