Thread: I am unable to use nokia C7 Ovi Maps

I am unable to use nokia C7 Ovi Maps

I downloaded maps for London through Wi-Fi which was 154 MB to cell phone. But I am enabling to use maps in online mode and surf through cities. I have to connect via Wi-Fi to vision cities. I have enabled to use ovi maps in offline now. But some of time I am not able to see it on line also. I don’t know what happen is there problem with my phone or with internet. Can anyone know the actual problem? Please help me.

Re: I am unable to use nokia C7 Ovi Maps

As you said your first problem you are not able to view the map when you are offline, for that I can suggest you because I have faces some time the same type of problem. I would like to suggest you that when I got this problem with the same then I connected my phone to my laptop and my problem solved, so if you have computer then you can try to connect your phone through your computer. I hope it will help you. Otherwise you can choose any other option by yourself.

It is simple to try what I will tell you try to connect to internet. In my case always it helps me, when I get this kind of problem then I choose this alternative first and all most every time it solved my problem. And some time it takes time so, if you are inside, there is no gps signal and the application tries to find information over the a-gps. Let’s try it if this will help you then it is better and after try this. Whatever the result please post it will help to many others.

By default, c7 connects to your cellular network continually to help out the GPS in obtaining your location and inform the information on your map. If you have no trouble among this setup, do not mind the tariff then there is nothing you require to modify among the settings. Some time because of traffic the network goes down so may be happened because of this reason you are unable to see the view online. I hope this will help you to come out this issue.

I thing you have to call the the service center of the nokia and if possible so go any nokia care center and show your phone to him and i am sure they solve your problem as soon as possible because they faced such kind of problem daily. might be possible some hardware or software related issue have with your mobile phone or you have one more alternative to show your phone to any nearest repair center. if any solution help you so its OK. Otherwise the best option is that change your hand set and now choose any latest mobile phone.