Thread: Does Anyone know about Sony Alpha NEX-3 Camera

Does Anyone know about Sony Alpha NEX-3 Camera

Hello everyone, I am a proud owner of Sony Nex3 double kit by now and I have bought the camera by the end of June 2010. I am daily posts on this forum. I have just got this camera for myself and the main thing is that I just want to get the details of the camera and also the various listing of the information that can be used up by me. Please provide me the whole details regarding this and also the list of the specifications of the camera and the functions that can be provided by it.

Re: Does Anyone know about Sony Alpha NEX-3 Camera

Sony NEX-3 is an entry-level version of NEX-5. In fact, their heart is the same: they use the same sensor, the same electronics and of course the same objectives (Sony mount E). Therefore, the significant differences between the two models, and refer you to test the NEX-5 for identical items. The NEX-3 receives indeed a shell different from his twin. All plastic, this case is more uncomfortable than the NEX-5, and indeed, here the device is the size of the lens mount, while it overflows the top and bottom of the NEX-5. The handle is also shallower, less hollow, and acquisitive the NEX-3 is less natural for certain hands.

With the use of Sony NEX-3, immense photos with exclusive style photos of a quality admirable of a digital SLR camera and advantages of compatible lenses, no harm in size and weight. Compact, stylish and simple to use, prepared with unbelievable features (panorama scanning 3D and HD video recording). A picture quality is all a question of sensor. The large HD CMOS sensor Exmore APS guarantees exceptional imaging performance, worthy of a DSLR without the disadvantage of size and weight.

The main difference with low-noise images of incredible detail, even in low light. Beautiful views with a field shooting extra large landscapes with fantastic images of joyous festivals, going to family gathering: make sure that nobody finds over’s thanks to digital cameras ultra compact NEX-3 Sony with the panorama mode scanning. You can also make the use of the very large high-resolution panoramas and then simply press the shutter button and describe a circle with your camera. It is also that your camera will automatically be superimpose and the images taken in high-speed burst to create a wide field of vision and see that how the working of the images are being in it.