Thread: How to delete MMS setting of Nokia c7

How to delete MMS setting of Nokia c7

I have Nokia c7cell phone . Since I am using two sim cards in a same cell phone. My operator had send me various MMS settings. Previously I was able to change these various setting with the new received settings. But now when I am switched to new operator , I am not able to change the setting. My MMS setting seems to be blocked. Now somebody tell me how to delete ,modify or add any new settings? I am hoping very soon some suggestions.

Re: How to delete MMS setting of Nokia c7

Since you have mentioned that you keep changing your cell operator , every time you are saving new MMS setting when you switch to one operator to another operator. So if you keep doing same fro longer time your cache memory will get filled then again you have to take your cell phone to Nokia service center .There they will format your cache memory after that cache memory will become empty now you can save any MMS setting.

If cache memory of your cell phone is not completely filled .you can delete any MMS setting. When you switch over to other operator you receive new MMS setting. To delete any MMS setting goto setting of your phone menu. In that go to configuration setting, there go to personal setting. There all your MMS setting would be listed .select any one which you want to delete then click on that you will see delete option. Click on delete , your selected MMS setting will get deleted.

If you are switching over to different operator, different operators send you different MMS settings depending on different access point ,service provider MMS setting varries .Every time if you save it many settings will get saved . You have saved so many settings in your cell phone and you want to delete any setting just at start up screen press *#335738# . You will see all MMS settings listed . Now select which you want to delete.

I am also having Nokia c7 phone. Recently I have changed my operator. I wanted to change the MMS setting and delete the previous setting. I searched for the solution. I found the solution that go to setting of menu. There go in connectivity, in that go to personal configuration you will see some MMS settings which you might have saved in. Now select any one which you want to delete. And finally delete. If you want to add any MMS setting you can add it manually as well.