Thread: Nokia c-7 dial-up not connected

Nokia c-7 dial-up not connected

I am trying to connect my newest nokia C7 to my laptop through Bluetooth with no Nokia OVI software. It appears to couple ok and I can cross-examine the different storage drives. The difficulty is that I can’t set it like a dial up connection. It is a SIM free phone among an orange sim, in which has packed internet access. At what time I try to set up a physical modem machine for the phone it confirms "Device 'Nokia C7' doesn’t maintains service 'Dial-Up Networking'". If anyone know about this problem so please help me how can I be able with this.

Re: Nokia c-7 dial-up not connected

Few mobile phones connect to the Internet through a dial-up connection. To reproduce this, you should to connect the Symbian OS emulator to the Internet among a dial-up connection. Many places of work atmospheres do not offer dial-up facilities; Internet access is naturally provided by an Ethernet network. I think, you can simulate a dial-up connection through one or two computer. You require either a computer with two spare com ports, or two computers with one spare com port each.

I faced that kind of problem nearly three month before then I tried many things to solve this problem but I did not found any proper solution then I asked one of my friends. H e is also using the same phone then he told me to check my all setting. And when I checked it means all setting then I got actual problem. The problem actually created by myself I had done some mistake in the setting. That’s why I would like to tell you that make sure about your setting, all setting is proper set or not. I wish this information will help you and you feel fine as soon as possible.

I read your problem on this forum, I am not a nokia c-7 user but as you written here you trying to connect through Bluetooth. May be possible due to some official work network is goes down for some time. And same time you were trying to connect that’s why it shows problem to you. Or if server down and many person using the net and because of down service It happened. I think you should to try it after some time possibly your problem will solve automatically. I am not sure about that but as you said you are not using nokia software try to use of software it may be help you to solve your problem.

As you said you have laptop and you are trying to connecting your nokia c-7 to your laptop. My friend, I also faced the similar problem earlier like 2 week ago, for solve to this problem, I totally removed the “BT software” from my lovely laptop and I re-installed this BT software again properly in my laptop and guess what nappeds, now the system found all service perfectly and its working fine, same as you want to work. My suggestion is that you should to try this technique at least once and I am sure it will work for you.