Thread: Wi-Fi Hotspot and E-mail In Nokia E5-00

Wi-Fi Hotspot and E-mail In Nokia E5-00

I have just got the new phone that is of Nokia E5-00, and the working of the phone is said to be awesome as the phone is having some of the features that is just so good that I have never used it any other phone. I have specially brought the phone for the use of the Wi-Fi and also for the purpose of the using of the E-mail in the phone of the Nokia E5-00. I have heard there are been various hot spots that has been defined for the phones where you can just make the use of the Wi-Fi, so for that I just want to get the details of it and also the list of the details of the various access points that can be used by me for the E-mail server in it. Please help me out with this.

Re: Wi-Fi Hotspot and E-mail In Nokia E5-00

Wi-Fi can be used along with the mobile service which you are using in the phone and it is not specifically for the phone of the Nokia E5-00. It is that when you are using the phone which is having the option of the Wi-Fi in it then it is that you can just use it where you are getting the option of the using of the Wi-Fi and those spots are said to be the hotspots. Hotspots are the particular areas where you can make the use of the Wi-Fi by using the specific username and the password.

If you are talking about the E-mail service then it depends on the settings that you are doing for the phone. E-mail settings can be done by you manually or you can just do the settings automatically by calling to the mobile service that you are using in the phone. And also it is that both the services might just be provided to you by the same company itself. And the phone of the Nokia E5-00 is said to be just great with the use of the Wi-Fi and E-mail in it.

And also the account has to be online, that is when you would want to connect to WLAN access point then it is that you have to make the connection through it. From the Nokia e-mail is said to be not compatible with the target groups that is being defined for the single access points. I would tell you make the install of the software of the SmartConnect, which will let you to create a connection pool that will behave as a single access point. And with the use of the SmartConnect, you can do the configuration of the group that will contain several WLAN networks, and then it can be used for the configuration of the Nokia E-mail to the AP SmartConnect. I guess that it should start working out for you and see that only the use of the single access point is being done in it.

And check that whether the working of the phone is going out well when you are doing the connection of the phone along with the use of the hot spot or with the use of the internet facility that is normally being provided in it, by the service provider. It is just that when you are contacting the service provider you may get the details of the hot spots that has been created by them and which one out of it is preferable for use. Or just make the use of the simple E-mail connection and see that whether it is working for the same criteria as that for the use of the Wi-Fi in it.

And if still you are not able to find the list of the various options of the Hotspots and E-mail for Nokia E5-00 then the phone might not be compatible with all this features. But the operating system of the phone is much similar to that of E75, so it should support the feature of Wi-Fi hot spots in it. The best option is to make the use of the bird step smart connect that will help you to download the various versions of the hotspots that might be working out for the phone that you are using. Wi-Fi hotspot is only the one thing but the services that you get are of different mobile service providers that will be working out for you. So it depends on the service provider that you will be using for the provision of the Wi-Fi in the system that you are using.