Thread: Nokia x6 camera accept maximum 1 megapixel photos

Nokia x6 camera accept maximum 1 megapixel photos

Hello friend, I am new to this forum and this forum will solve my problem. I have trouble with my Nokia X6 cell phone. This cell phone has camera of 5 megapixel, Car Zeiss optics, autofocus, Dual LED flash and video light. When I takes a photo using this cell phone and transfer it to my PC I get only 1 megapixel size of photo. Why does it happening with me. Is there any issue with this cell phone? Recommend me any suggestion if possible. Thanks in advance…

re: Nokia x6 camera accept maximum 1 megapixel photos

First of all I want to inform you that 5 Megapixel means to the resolution of the photo that is captured by camera in Nokia X6, means the image size is in the terms of pixels, which is 2592 x 1944.You are telling about the file size not photo size which means the memory required to keep file, and M stands for Megabytes, not Megapixels.So I can say a file size of 0.5 to 1 MB is quite right for a phone photo, what you have to check to see in terms of photo's Megapixels is the photo resolution: width and height.

Hi friend I would like to thank you for giving suggestion on this topic. You are seemed to be Computer savvy. I also having problem in transferring the photo captured by my cell phone to my computer. Tell me the best way to transfer without any loss of quality of photos. Is it necessary to install PC suit to transfer the photos. Can I transfer without any Software in my PC. Please let me know the best way to do so. Thanks once again.

Hello friend. First you need USB cable for connection. This cable come with your mobile at the time of purchasing.Connect USB cable to Your Computer and to your cell phone. Lets load it wait for a minute then choose "mass storage" option on the cell phone. Then only the phone would seen on the Computer. As a drive seen on Computer.you can do copy and paste photo as you do in two folder or drive in your computer. I hope this may help you to understand the solution.

There is also other way to transfer photo from your mobile phone to your computer or Laptop.You are rerquire to haveOVI suit to installed. Then connect your cell phone to your computer.then open OVI Suite and click on the Images Icon. Click on ALL Bottom -in the left window where you are seeing your cell Phone Icon. When all the photos you can see or display. then right click on the photo and copy that photo and then paste it your computer.