Thread: Video updates For Nokia E7

Video updates For Nokia E7

I have just got the new phone of the Nokia E7 and it seems that Nokia E7 is not supporting the subtitles or the files which are of the format of the .MKV files like N8 is having. I have no idea that what is basically the issue with it and are there going to be an updates for the videos like the one which was there for phones of the Nokia N8, or it is that we are going to be left without the .sub & .mkv compatibility files. And also it is that I just want to know that whether the updates are being made possible in the phone of the Nokia E7. As I wanted to play the files that are of the format of the .mkv and also the file format of .sub in it. Please help me out with this issue and provide me a proper solution for this.

Re: Video updates For Nokia E7

As far as the news is concerned for the Nokia E7 it has started with the software update that will allow the playing of the .MKV format in it. And also you can try the use of the PR1.1 and then see that whether it is working for the other Symbian phones and then you can just simply upgrade and then in that you can also play all the video files in it. You can also try the other exception of the 1080p mkv movie with the device and see that whether it would work for you or not.

As the phone will only display a maximum resolution equal to the terminal screen itself (640x320) and only play at 720p via HDMI lead it makes no sense that support for anything from a higher resolution. I know that now the support files are larger than 2gig. As for software updates in the future, receive the same support as the rest of the range of normal hours of Nokia phones are compatible, 2 to 3 years. It has been planned down by the company of the Nokia that they are going to add the extra feature of the .MKV files in it.

You can just make the use of the OVI mail server and then you can just connect to the internet and then it is that you can just see that how it is possible for you to download the files that is required for the update of the videos that you are planning for the mobile that you are using. It is being said that when you are trying the updates of the phone then in that you may get the option of the .MKV and also the option of the .SUB in it. Just see that whether all this options are coming to the upgrades that you are doing by using the internet in the phone.

Hey thank you for the options that you have just given to me. Now I have been able to get the details of the files of the .MKV and also the .SUB in it. It is also that you can just download the files from the upgrades option and in that you can just download it and then just see that whether it is working n out or not. I have heard that till now the .MKV files has been added to the system of the phones but not the .SUB files has been added to the system that you are using.

And the best option for the updates for the phone of the Nokia E7 is from the OVI store as they provide you the videos and also the related updates that you want for it. I have seen that you have to check the various options in it and then just see that which one would be working out for you, and apply it for the phone of Nokia E7. The OVI store is the best options for the updating of the files that are present in the phone. And also you can get the newest release of the videos along with the option of the live TV in it. Check out that when you are connecting to the OVI store, make sure the net connection is being done perfectly in the phone in which you are using this application.