Thread: Nokia c5-03 reboot randomly

Nokia c5-03 reboot randomly

Hello friend, I got a problem with my c5-03 mobile phone. I bought this from friend three weeks ago. It has TFT resistive touch screen. It has worked fine for two weeks. My phone blinks timely and restarts. It is not asking for the pin number also. I made an update to purchase date. Is it making the problem? I am not getting the issue. Is there anyone who has faced this problem of restart? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance..

re: Nokia c5-03 reboot randomly

I think you installed any firmware. It is not sure that on a newly released model c5-03 that you have any option to reinstall any the firmware. Models like c5 that use UDP reinstallation of firmware is commonly useless. Very common reason of random restart in newly released cell phone is old or bad SIM cards. Contact your network provider and ask them for new SIM card that you need a new SIM card, New SIM is free of cost and you will have the same number. If the issue remain rearrange the phone by dialing *#7370#. This may delete each and every one of your data and completely reset the cell phone.

From my point of view random restarts are very common to newly released cell phone. But if it is happening very often it means there is some hardware problem. If your phone is in warranty I will suggest you to visit your nearest Nokia care or return from where you have bought. This may be the problem while updating your phone or while installing new software any bugs or virus may be causing this problem so try to find the actual reason of cause then take a decision.

Thank you very much my friend for your suggestion. It is very attractive to heard of this proposal. Can you dear tell me what it is regarding the "old" means of SIM card you guess can be reason of it? Looks, are the contacts bad, furthermost is it losing connection? Is the protocol changed, and more possible to have errors and can't equality check? Or Something similar to this, and so on? I am trying to get a best thought of what is going on. I think it may a virus in my email or in the firmware, as a result It may be a physical hardware virus is pretty extreme.

Hello friend there may be many reason of rebooting your cell phone. Restart of newly released phones is normal so no problem at all. If it is often reboot there may be issue. So insure that you made any updates or changes to your phone. Try to go earlier well state. Uninstall the currently installed program. There may be issue of virus or problem in your mail client. If this not solve your problem then there issue of hardware so visit Nokia care to get rid of this problem.