Thread: Nokia E7 memory card not working properly

Nokia E7 memory card not working properly

The phone of the Nokia E7 is having many of the features in it, as the phone is said to be having the feature of touch and also QWERTY in it. I have got this phone all because of the looks of the phone, and also because of the functions that is being provided by this phone. The phone is having some of the best of the inbuilt features in it, which can be used by me for the proper working of the phone, by using all of its features. I have added a memory card of 8GB in it and the phone is said to be up to working out well in it. But recently I have no idea why the memory card is not being supported in it. Please help me to with this.

Re: Nokia E7 memory card not working properly

I must say that you might have not brought the proper memory card or it is that you have brought something that will be not supporting the phone that you are using. It is also that when you are buying the card you have to check that what the card that you are is bring and also check that whether it has been used with many of the other users in the phone or not. Please specify the problem in the phone that you are facing properly so that I would be helping you out in it. I am not clear with the type of the issue that is being faced by you.

I am not able to get the view of the memory card in the card reader and also it is that this days the phone is not supporting the features of the memory card in it. And sometimes the connectivity is not being shown in it to the memory card that I am using. I have tried out with the use of the USB connection but still I am not able to connect the phone to the system and this is causing me a lot of the issue in it. I have tried changing the memory card reader but still the issue is being faced in it. Please help me out with this issue.

If you have tried with the option of the changing of the card reader then you have no other option rather ten checking the working of the memory card. If the memory card is working in the mobile then it is that you can just make the use of the option of the hard reset and see that whether it is working out for your mobile phone or not. Try to remove the memory card and then insert it again to the system and see that whether it is responding to it or not. I guess that it should be the memory card that is not working out well with your system. And for it you have to just change it with a new one.

Hey thank you for the information that you have given, I also had the issue of the memory card not working out well with the mobile phone that I am using, then I have tried to insert the card to some of the other phone and it was working out well in it. So in that I have tried the formatting of the card and then used in the phone after doing the hard reset of the phone also. And guess what it started working out well in the phone. And now there is no issue in it and I am able to get all the files from it and I am able to save all the files in it.

The other thing that you can just look out is that whether you have got the format of the memory card proper or not. Because it happens that when you are not bring the perfect format then the phone may not support it which may result in either not working or the card or the phone might not support it. Always make sure that when you are taking the memory card do a check that whether the files are being copied in it or not. There are many cases that the card may not work out properly but you may know, after bringing the card. If the above solutions are not working out for you then the only option that is left with you is of exchanging the card or just getting the new one from the retailer shop.